Etiquette on a dinner date

• Dj69
  • 10-08-2017, 05:37 AM
I've never had a dinner date with a provider, but have one scheduled. I was wondering about the proper etiquette for the donation. We're arriving separately, so it seems risky from my point of view to give it to her before we're back at my hotel. However, I don't want it to ruin our time together if she's expecting it right away. It's also a bit of a mood killer to have to discuss it with her.

Is there an accepted standard operating procedure for this or should I just try to read the situation and adapt?
Of course you should ask her, different providers will have a different protocol. I've had the gentleman insist on giving it to me upon arrival. Another put it in a fancy envelope and gave it to me during dinner, it looked like a gift to any onlooker. I also allow it to be left in the room for me to pick up after dinner.
Give it to the Maitre d and tell him your dining partner is a hooker and ask him to discreetly stuff it in her bra when she arrives...
  • Dj69
  • 10-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Sorry, Ed, I think I'll go with Becca's advice. Thanks, Becca!
I think I'd follow Becca's advice. Seems to me Ed needs to work on his communication skills
Give it to the Maitre d and tell him your dining partner is a hooker and ask him to discreetly stuff it in her bra when she arrives... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
ROFL I double dog dare ya to do that one...
I think the idea of putting it in a fancy envelope presented with dessert is classy and a very good idea
I once took a lady out on a boat for deck play
after we went to a hot dog stand
I forgot to give it to she, she forgot also
standing in line to make are order I just gave it to her
she would not take it. with a look of fear
What, are you not going grocery shopping for us later or not
she took it looking very relieved
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2017, 09:05 PM
I've often been given a "birthday card" or a book while at dinner. If it is our first night out, I don't mind if the donation is split, being that I have the dinner time "good faith" portion upfront, and collect the rest afterwards.

Some women require ALL of the donation immediately. Check with your provider. Know your risks, do your homework and you shouldn't have to stress about her bailing when she uses the restroom.
Be sure not to order anything that will give you gas. Not many things are worse than trying to enjoy a blowjob while trying not to fart.
Use the silverware and napkin
Meet at the room first, have donation in envelope for her to see. Get a blowjob before dinner than go eat. This way you are not rushing dinner as you came in her mouth already. And dinner much more relaxing and fun and when get back to room you can put the condom on and get the real deal.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Not this... gawd not this. ^^^^

Anyways- everyone knows its better to go out to eat AFTER you get the hanky panky out of the way. No one wants to see pre chewed sushi.
Use the silverware and napkin Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
...and don't chew with your mouth open...and don't put your elbows on the table! Haven't you ever had a date in a restaurant before?? It's the same thing - only this time, you're more likely to get laid...maybe...pay her after!!

Bottom line: While at dinner, treat her like a lady... wait until after dinner to treat her like a hooker.
Give it to her before dinner. That way she has some cash to pay for her half of the dinner. LOL