Manscaping

Hey gents I'm just curious if there's a market for manscaping? What type of rates would you be comfortable with to get a little trim before our rendezvous? Let me know
There's likely a niche market as a services only, as an add pre-appointment on for southern landscaping I'd say $25-30. I've seen one BP lady here in the Mid-Cities quote $49 but she's strictly L1 so the trim wouldn't be as beneficial to her as it would to you.

You should call a few of the salons and tell them you're trying to get your boyfriend to come in and compare their prices.
There's likely a niche market as a services only, as an add pre-appointment on for southern landscaping I'd say $25-30. I've seen one BP lady here in the Mid-Cities quote $49 but she's strictly L1 so the trim wouldn't be as beneficial to her as it would to you.

You should call a few of the salons and tell them you're trying to get your boyfriend to come in and compare their prices. Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot
That's a great idea!
All a fucktard needs is a roll of duct tape ...
I always show up clean shaven, but I am sure there is a market for hottie like you that does it.
Kaitlyn make me an offer! And please be absolutely stubble free yourself
I have to keep up on my Brazilian waxes. If I could find a provider that provides quality waxing services with an L1 combo, they will have a regular for life. However "quality waxing" would be the qualifier.
Lol I'm trying to grow a landing strip but my ocd is killing me I can't deal with the prickly
Keep it smooth. No one likes stubble burn.
Lol I'm trying to grow a landing strip but my ocd is killing me I can't deal with the prickly Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Let it grow

You should call a few of the salons and tell them you're trying to get your boyfriend to come in and compare their prices. Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot
Thanks for the advice hun I'll keep this in consideration
I'd also be a regular Ogi could get a wax with another ,1,2 or 3 levels of options!!

Pricing wise I'd see it as 2 services wax plus a L1, L2 or L3
Assuming time to wax and separate time to play.
Option 1: slight trim
Option 2: shave bare
Option 3: waxing
Man was meant to be hairy. Not a hairless twink.
  • Go4it
  • 06-20-2015, 01:52 PM
But so was a woman.