NATO to US: Yes, sir, Mr. Trump

MSNBC's Wretching Madcow skipped this story:

NATO to US: Yes, sir, Mr. Trump

On Monday, Vice President Mike Pence took the Trump message to NATO headquarters in Brussels. And after all the controversy and complaining, NATO's response could be boiled down to a single sentence: Yes sir, Mr. Trump....

Pence dropped the hammer of Trump's demands, and NATO quickly went along.

(Washington Examiner)
^^^^ They have to keep the Russian story alive!
FAKE NEWS.
^^^^^ SPAM
I see so many similarities (lies, making things up, twisting the facts of a story to fit your agenda, using world-renowned "news" sources such as the New York Times and yahoo.com) with the Madcow and StandinKneeDeepInShit ..... only difference is she's on TV! .....
I see so many similarities (lies, making things up, twisting the facts of a story to fit your agenda, using world-renowned "news" sources such as the New York Times and yahoo.com) with the Madcow and StandinKneeDeepInShit ..... only difference is she's on TV! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
.. and StandingInShit is "The Parrot"!
MSNBC's Wretching Madcow skipped this story:

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a non story! NATO agreed long ago to pay their share, Pence just reminded them that they made that promise, of course they agreed because they already agreed, they just recommitted, it could have been asswipe Bambino standing up there saying, hey remember you agreed to pay your share and they would have agreed. Notice when it came to someone who had not already agreed like Mexico to pay for the stupid wall, Mexico said , fuck you Mr Trump and Trump like all bullies when confronted turned into a big mouth blow hard coward!
[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10592313 21]
Hi everybody its me Stan-the-Stupid the big mouth blow hard coward!

need I say anymore
[QUOTE=gary5912;1059231350]
Hi everybody its me Stan-the-Stupid the big mouth blow hard coward!

need I say anymore Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Gary-The-Racist we are always better off when you don't say more.
[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10592313 69]
Gary-The-Racist we are always better off when you don't say more. Originally Posted by gary5912
Who's "we" ...? He's earned his right to speak. You haven't.
What a non story! NATO agreed long ago to pay their share, Pence just reminded them that they made that promise, of course they agreed because they already agreed, they just recommitted, it could have been asswipe Bambino standing up there saying, hey remember you agreed to pay your share and they would have agreed. Notice when it came to someone who had not already agreed like Mexico to pay for the stupid wall, Mexico said , fuck you Mr Trump and Trump like all bullies when confronted turned into a big mouth blow hard coward! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The coward abandoned the White House in January, Stan-the-Stupid ... you know the one that kept drawing red lines in the sand in Syria and then wouldn't back up his words with action, Stan-the-Stupid.

BTW, Stan-the -Stupid, only five members of NATO have been meeting their financial obligation, you perennial POS. So, yeah, it is news when the others agree they should pick up their share of the load, Stan-the-Stupid.
The coward abandoned the White House in January, Stan-the-Stupid ... you know the one that kept drawing red lines in the sand in Syria and then wouldn't back up his words with action, Stan-the-Stupid.

BTW, Stan-the -Stupid, only five members of NATO have been meeting their financial obligation, you perennial POS. So, yeah, it is news when the others agree they should pick up their share of the load, Stan-the-Stupid.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Non story sorry fellas, nice try but your really reaching with this one.
Non story sorry fellas, nice try but your really reaching with this one. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

It made the papers, Stan-the-Stupid; hence, you'd be one of the lone master reach-a-rounds claiming it didn't.

It made the papers, Stan-the-Stupid; hence, you'd be one of the lone master reach-a-rounds claiming it didn't.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So what about Mexico saying , Fuck You Donald Trump" , that was the funniest thing, Mexicos president put trump in his place and Trump hasn't said a word since. What a pussy our fearless leader is!
[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10592313 69]
Gary-The-Racist we are always better off when you don't say more. Originally Posted by gary5912
Oh it's the Racist Card. I am sure Gary feels so bad now. Hang onto that racist card professor you'll need it to get you through the next eight years, lol.

Jim