PSA: Gold One Spa

Flower will be returning on the 26th this month.

This is great news fellas.
Yes this is great news she's really a fun little screw.
  • Quiz
  • 11-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Fuck, hoping she sticks around for a while this time since I'll likely miss out on her again.
  • MFFL
  • 11-26-2018, 09:54 AM
Can anyone confirm whether Flower has returned to G1/Top Star? I missed her last time she was in town!
I missed her, too.. someone should confirm if she is back, since Flower is so popular. and by the way, let's try to avoid saying Gold One, it's confusing enough that AMP ladies jump around, we don't need to confuse Spa names.
She's supposed to be there today at Top Star. Spoke to Kay yesterday. Enjoy guys!
Met Flower afternoon at Top Star. One of my best AMP experience. Thanks for the intel guys
Legitimately what age would you say?
Legitimately what age would you say? Originally Posted by Trippytrippy1
Somewhere between 21-51.

But she is so beautiful and sexy I didn't care one bit what her actual age was.

She made me pop 3 times in an hour and I wanted a 4th. No one has done that for me in years.
see her first time. the look about 5 in 10 point scale, service is good, many of you guys need see eye Dr. let the hype train begin
see her first time. the look about 5 in 10 point scale, service is good, many of you guys need see eye Dr. let the hype train begin Originally Posted by TX_hammer
For me it's her body language that makes her so damn sexy
I've been in and out of Gold One over the years and they have had some great girls. (Still miss Meghan) but I haven't seen Flower yet.
Flower was indeed back, but only for 48 hours or so. Still enthusiastic as ever.

Flower was indeed back, but only for 48 hours or so. Still enthusiastic as ever.

Originally Posted by tseptim
So she’s gone again?��