Issue Bans or bring back the different sections!

• BLM69
  • 09-13-2019, 12:37 AM
Looks like a lot of thirsty whores are not following the rules and using coed for ads with full contact info, advertising tours and responding to ISO threADs posted up by tricks that are also not following the new rules

I say ban repeat offenders or just open up the ISO section and all sections again, maybe allow everyone to post up their ads in coed? It's not fair for the ones that follow the rules. What you guys think should happen?
Hookers are definitely floating around the new rules here in coed but I guess that's to be expected.

I'm just curious to see who has the most creative threADs going forward
... I'm just curious to see who has the most creative threADs going forward Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I’ve been trying to present a few creative ones but a couple of my recent topics haven’t gone in the direction expected. Guess that happens sometimes.
just throwing this out, streaming thoughts.. may be unworkable.

why not create a "Private" forum, same as we have now for certain members? somebody can operate it, decide on advertising parameters, allow "members" to join with, say, 2 okays from others? or make up your own qualifications.. that idea would bridge ECCIE to OH2 in a way, without direct involvement from ECCIE. ladies can post pics if the forum operator deems it ok.
Or, maybe we could just MYOB and not troll day n night. And maybe....get a job smh n lmao
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Or, maybe we could just MYOB and not troll day n night. And maybe....get a job smh n lmao Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Great advise TS, stop trolling me and put your vagina away old man
Looks like a lot of thirsty whores are not following the rules and using coed for ads with full contact info, advertising tours and responding to ISO threADs posted up by tricks that are also not following the new rules

I say ban repeat offenders or just open up the ISO section and all sections again, maybe allow everyone to post up their ads in coed? It's not fair for the ones that follow the rules. What you guys think should happen? Originally Posted by BLM69

I think it's wild that threADs get you hot and bothered.

Black guys complaining about racial discrimination - dead horse, nothing to see here.

ThreADs - Holy shit! How unfair!
Everybody should stop beating a dead horse with the threAD thing. Move on. Nothing can be done. You will never change women's minds about posting threADs. It is pathetic to even try. Go read the posts that want you to read them and that you want to read.
Yes let’s everyone quit beating a dead horse about the threADS. The ladies need to keep their names relevant so let them keep their names out there. There is nothing wrong in trying to make a living. If you don’t want to read them then don’t.
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2019, 11:01 PM
It made no sense to shut down the areas of ads are placed in coed now, mods are more worried on issuing points for petty stuff instead of informing the new rules.
  • Go4it
  • 09-15-2019, 11:42 PM
ThreADs. I am all for them. Go girls Go. Put it out there and let the chips fall where they may. Guys, let the MODS decide the issue. They don't need (or care about) our individual opinions..
Most everyone here is fake AF ....not BLM though
He ain’t complaining he really don’t give a flying fuck about the threADs if that’s what you think the real issue is then keep on paying attention
I only Troll Analeese. Wow. She is so fucking Hot.

Keep posting. These Adds
Wtf is the worst that can happen. E goes dark
With no welcome wagon no availability no iSO
It is Dark
Would be cool to have a fantasy section instead of iso but turn the reply button off. Then all responses go to pm.
I only Troll Analeese. Wow. She is so fucking Hot.

Keep posting. These Adds
Wtf is the worst that can happen. E goes dark
With no welcome wagon no availability no iSO
It is Dark Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Ty baby ...making me blush over here