As if it wasn't bad enough...

It's bad enough that Co-Ed has turned into a mass of ISO's and obvious ad's posted by providers.

Now I'm getting random email SPAM by providers telling me about a "Limited Time" special. You're desperate enough for business to SPAM me (and God knows who else), but then list a laundry list of rules. I guess beggars can be choosers. I love hooker logic!

Oh, and I know everyone is wondering "Who is it?" It's KathrynLust, and yes..I did hit the RTM buttom. So Kathryn, if you received points from the mods recently, it's because of me. And if you didn't, I hope you do. You're not allowed to SPAM us with solicitations.
Yeah, got some also. I really do not mind receiving PM's about specials, discounts, menu, etc..
She say in her bio that her interests are "red wine, golfing, and you".

I must be red wine or golf, she aint sent me no pm
A whiney little biotch received a pm from a lady offering a special and calls it spam? Wtf stubby...you don't need to be an RTM dick and start a post. How about...thank you sweet girl but I don't do Dallas or some shit like that. Then you wouldn't maybe look like a POS
why RTM
Slubby, you make yourself too available.
Just Joking..

Hugs n Kisses
Just saying no thanks and deleting it would have been my course of action...Takes less energy JS
If she sent u just one message, it’s not a bad thing! But if more than once it may be annoying to some
Maybe ur just having a bad day
Why would you RTM her PM and hope that she gets points? She can't place ads on here and she is just trying to advertise in another way. It's no big deal. She's just trying to make a living.
RTM is kinda harsh unless its was multiple pms after you declined. Sheesh
I'm pissed I didn't get one from katherynlust... Bring your bimbo ass over here KL
...and yes..I did hit the RTM buttom. So Kathryn, if you received points from the mods recently, it's because of me. And if you didn't, I hope you do. You're not allowed to SPAM us with solicitations. Originally Posted by slubby
So not only did you report her for this "violation," you also started a topic complaining about her which will provide her with more free advertising.

What can I do to piss you off, slubby, so that you can start a topic about ME ME ME???

Starting a topic and crowing about how you've gotten someone in trouble is a very unflattering look on you.

Always,
Elisabeth
I got one from her too. then she told me text her. LOL "txt me babe" My favorite line ever!!!
  • L.A.
  • 09-18-2019, 08:48 PM
My PA expired and my inbox is beyond full so nothing for me!
I'm pissed I didn't get one from katherynlust... Bring your bimbo ass over here KL Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Lmaoooo
Bimbo, haven’t heard that term in like two decades!!