🎄🎁🎀HAPPY HO HO HUNTING 🎄4 🎄THE HOLIDAYS🎀🎁🎄

TIS THE SEASON TO FEEL JOLLY....
OR MAYBE SOMETHING MORE COMPLETE!

CAN YOU FEEL IT YET....?
Can’t feel it yet
Would u prefer the Christmas tree or the present... lol.
Im just playing....

Or Am I?!....haha
I want what’s in the box !!!!
  • SeV
  • 12-16-2019, 11:17 AM

I’ve got my headgear lol
SEV I NEED THAT TOO. LOL
Bronco85 come get the box..
No, I am sorry to say this Christmas feels so dark and cold compared to last Christmas. I had a real world job that I gave my all to this year. I ended up getting piles of responsibilities for a boss who was irresponsible. I gave my two weeks notice and am full of resentment and regret for trying so hard for such a bummer result.

I am trying to advertise, but it is so difficult anymore. Big government threw quite a sledgehammer into all this. I really miss my great repeat clients that I used to have. They were wonderful, but unless you keep an online presence you fade out of memory.

Last Christmas was wonderful. I noticed things started to go downhill business wise for me was last January and February. I threw myself into my new job by March, it was one of those emotionally draining jobs with a narcissist boss who has someone lined up to replace me January 1st. I am so deeply bummed, sorry. Hope things are better for all of you. I am in tears. Blue tears of regret and sadness for all my wasted effort and time.
  • SeV
  • 12-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Bronco85 come get the box.. Originally Posted by Ashlynreed3
Maybe bronco will be nice and let me jingle his bells while you’re pulling his candy cane out the box . If that’s the case then we definitely need matching head gear
I like the way y’all think!!!!
Yes Sev I would love to
  • SeV
  • 12-17-2019, 11:01 AM
Text sent