URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/album/FM7VKstsbiGNQ4/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Memorial area
Activities: Shower/LFK/DFK/FOV/BBBJ/SS/BBFS/CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brown with blonde tips
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Website was pretty accurate with her measurements. Greeted me at the door with just a towel covering her body which she promptly took off to show off her cute little tits and eraser nipples. Took me to the shower to clean up before going to town for the next half an hour before finishing in her mouth. Smiled and moaned throughout the entire session, must see if you like a pleaser.
Recommendation: Yes
All new users posting kgfe reviews. Things that make u go hummmmm.
Promoters no doubt.
Promoters no doubt. Originally Posted by majorjones
A couple weeks late to be promoting, Mina's been left..... double checked with the booker today and tried to see Mini but she was fully booked. Saw Bunny instead, surprised there isn't a review of her yet, she drained every drop out of me and she's sexy af. Anyways for those who don't know, Mina is back in LA.
Saw Bunny instead, surprised there isn't a review of her yet, she drained every drop out of me and she's sexy af. Originally Posted by SamsungGuy
I wouldn’t repeat with her.
Bunny is like 40+
Bunny is like 40+ Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Many of them are. 40 is like the usual yardstick. Dark light and heavy makeup with hormones makes up for monger age misconception.
Many of them are. 40 is like the usual yardstick. Dark light and heavy makeup with hormones makes up for monger age misconception. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Except Mina actually IS in her 20's. She's one of those rare exceptions where the description AND the photos are accurate.
Mina is definitely not 40s...i would say 20s. Rose is definitely not over 30.
  • EasyC
  • 01-07-2023, 08:06 AM
When you see Rose’s face you will realize how old the gals are we have been visiting over the years. She is like an angel. She is young. Mid 20s. Mina later 20s. You build up a tolerance. The opposite applies also. Go to the far east and see nothing but girls in their low 20s, come back here and you will realize how old the average provider is- it will fuck you up for a while.
Bunny is nowhere near 40+, and her roommate Mini just turned 22, I know for a fact as she asked me to help her unlock her google payments after my session a few days ago, and whipped out her passport DOB 2001. Unless she has a fake ID. You can tell the aging from their neck or their hands.
I know there are for a fact posters (maybe two) in this thread who post completely inaccurate descriptions. I really wish I could figure out who to listen to so I don't end up completely disappointed when they have baited me twice.
I know there are for a fact posters (maybe two) in this thread who post completely inaccurate descriptions. I really wish I could figure out who to listen to so I don't end up completely disappointed when they have baited me twice. Originally Posted by timekeeper281
samsung has done it for sure.
Mini is almost dwarf like as she is like 4'8" so she look very young because she is like a midget.