Best First Kissers

I just joined the boards as a member but have been in the hobby for some time. A number of P411 ladies know me quite well :-) I am no stranger to kissing and it the one thing most ladies I have been with compliment me about.

Tonight, I want to talk about kissing and a special lady. I have met many great kissers but the Art of Kissing is something that generally comes with age and experience though even then not always. Once in a great while, I meet a true master of kissing as an art form. As a means of arousal and stimulation that surpasses almost anything else. A fantastic first kiss can get me up and going in a way that the little pill has a hard time achieving.

For me, a real, meaningful kiss is a combination of teasing in the best sense and a dance. That first gentle brush of those full, soft lips against mine. The quick darting tongue searching for and finding my lips, the tip of my tongue, then retreating almost as if it never was there. The gentle press of her lips again mine, then again, almost loosing contact. No crushing of my lips so hard I have tooth imprints on the inside of them. No trying to shove her tongue so far down my throat I think I might choke. Using her lips to stroke mine, to caress me. her tongue prying my mouth open, teasing, promising so much you almost beg for more. Perhaps more pressure, but always a sensual, arousing moment you want to last forever and you must have more.

Now, I also enjoy a hard passionate kiss in the heat of the moment, but as a way of setting the mood that first kiss can be spellbinding.

Having found few women who can deliver a kiss at that level, imagine my surprise when a 19 year old girl blew me away. I speak of

Gorgeous*Sunshyne.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=14846 0.

With a single kiss, this young lady makes me feel like I am indeed someone special to be so lucky to be in her arms.. And I am. Trust me, she delivers on the promise her lips make with that first kiss.

While I am still debating if I will do reviews for a number of reasons, I did want to let the rest of you know this is a very special, delightful, knockout of a young woman. If that first contact, that first touch is something you really enjoy, you will have a hard time finding someone better.

Thanks Sunshyne for, as always, making an old man feel special

Do you know someone whose kiss curls your toes? Makes you want to melt? Lets hear about it!

(And yes, I am an old, romantic fellow. Whats wrong with that?)
I love me some foreplay and kissing sets the stage. The providers I repeat with are the passionate GFE's that could easily spend half the session kissing. I have been with more than one provider that was able to orgasm by kissing alone. I will not repeat with a lady who is a bad kisser to me. I may see a provider who does not allow BBBJ but I will not see one that does not DFK. LFK is not acceptable and this makes her GFE Lite. To me, a lady who is a passionate, fantastic kisser is usually a sensual, passionate lover in the rest of her services and gives and receives oral as well as she kisses. Oral skills are a must for me.

Do Gorgeous*Sunshyne a favor and write a review on her. She only has 4. The well established ladies with scores of reviews don't really need our help and have probably built up a regular clientele, but Ms Sunshyne has probably not gotten there yet, so a positive review would help her tremendously.

I waited a long time after ASPD went down to join Eccie and one review will get you 6 weeks of Premium Access where you can read the ROS-Rest Of the Story commentary.

Welcome and God Bless the ladies who are great Kissers !!

The Passionate ManSlut
Now are you just talking about kissing you when you walk thru the door? Or after their taint gets all tingly from taint tickling?
Getting to the point where DFK and BBBJ are more important to Gonzo than CFS. ManSlut, please pass along the intel on the provider who can orgasm just by kissing if it's not inappropriate. Gonzo would like to visit that lady.
My first experience with Myra was awesome. I had her 60 min. L1 package. When I turned over, she gave me a very passionate kiss while reaching down to grab a handful of 'lil packin. Man, it was erotic as hell.
  • Jaci
  • 12-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Jacis a great kisser !!! Just ask one of my reviewers!!
Come & Kiss Me, Jaci
Getting to the point where DFK and BBBJ are more important to Gonzo than CFS. ManSlut, please pass along the intel on the provider who can orgasm just by kissing if it's not inappropriate. Gonzo would like to visit that lady. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
If Gonzo finds a woman who truly orgasms just from kissing, Elisabeth wishes to be a fly on that wall. Or better yet, I'll watch in person, which really isn't my thing at all but for THAT, I'll watch.

(Thinking. Gonzo is a very good kisser. At least that would be helpful, right? )

EW
The first kiss can really set the tone for the session.
  • Jaci
  • 12-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Master is a great kisser!!!
Jaci
Thanks OldButStillGoing. I checked the showcase and reviews of Gorgeous*Sunshyne. She is an attractive lady and one of her reviews mentions how good her kissing is. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=530833.

The best kisser and GFE I have encountered is ElectraSaints who is a very pretty. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=152053.
A lady sent this to me. Fits the theme of the thread so I thought I would pass it on. Happy New Years All!!! XOXOXOXOX

Your Kiss!

The kiss is the most intimate and wonderful thing two people can share. It is gentle and rough, caring and wild, tender and forceful, innocent and forbidden.
The touch of lip to lip, tongue to tongue, teeth to teeth. So close you breathe each other’s air, smell each others skin and taste each others flavors.
The texture of the inside of you. The feel of your tongue, the softness of your lips, the smoothness of your teeth.
The way you surrender to it in one moment, letting it wash over you like a waterfall, and then chase it down with a passionate abandon that knows no limits.
The feel of your face in my hands as I hold you, twist your face to meet mine, stare deep into your eyes, and devour you, take you in and give you me.
It’s the desire to get so close that you can touch the other’s soul.
If I had to give it all up, except for one thing, I would keep your kiss.
If I had to loose all memory, except for one, I would remember your kiss.
If I could take only one thought with me into the afterlife, I would take your kiss.
Nothing is better than your kiss.
DFK is critical to the success of any hobby experience for me. The sensual and shared nature of it builds my excitement, and is linked directly to Junior's performance!

Hands down my best experience has been Laura Lynn, there is a reason she is my ATF. Real passion, not IOP comes through, and that alone would keep me coming back. Fortunately, she does a few other things quite well too!
DFK is critical to the success of any hobby experience for me. The sensual and shared nature of it builds my excitement, and is linked directly to Junior's performance!

Hands down my best experience has been Laura Lynn, there is a reason she is my ATF. Real passion, not IOP comes through, and that alone would keep me coming back. Fortunately, she does a few other things quite well too! Originally Posted by Papacorn
Papacorn I will race you to Laura's.
Maybe that's why I remember Jessica UTR.
I walked in and she gave a great kiss. One
that set the tone for the hour. Instant
Hard on.
Maybe that's why I remember Jessica UTR.
I walked in and she gave a great kiss. One
that set the tone for the hour. Instant
Hard on. Originally Posted by Golfguy
Yep, there's your girl.

This has been reported by many. Including me. It'll take your breath away.