Tour DFW?

I was reading a thread and I see that many guys travel great distances to see a girl just within the same metroplex. So my question is does it make sense and would you guys like it if a provider made herself available for Incall in different parts of DFW?
Like a few days in Plano, then mesquite, then Irving, then fort worth and lewisville.

What are some other areas to go to?
I would say develop some chat relationships and discuss with some gentlemen there. Many of us are at the mercy of our insane desires, demanding professional lives and full time SO's or families. There have been some Ft Worth cuties come to Dallas for a mini tour but at a time when my schedule and pocketbook did not allow me to do it.

Get some idea of a few sure things before you end up stuck in a hotel somewhere panicked trying to find clients, or you could go ahead, book a place and run some crazy specials and see who comes running.
I would love to see some of the Ft. Worth ladies, but it is almost impossible to make that trip over there during the times I am available. Maybe make it the same week of every month or something like that. It doesn't have to be to a specific town, just on the north side somewhere. Great idea Kandy. For me going from Plano to Ft. Worth is a beating.
Great thread Kandy!

South, off I-20 would be great.

Make sure to screen carefully when you move to unfamiliar territory
I really like that idea . Cum on Girls Multiple locations around dfw