Guys, Peeing ain't that easy !

You know ... ...
Women always complain cause its so easy for a man to pee .....
Well they've never been a man in a deer stand !!!!!
It's cold so you have to find him buried in clothes .... The top layer has a button
Fly the second doesn't have a fly so you have to pull it down the the third has an open fly .... So finally you reach in with your cold hands , cause its 30 degrees this morning and try to grab the little fellow that was nice and warm .... He has other plans and runs and camouflages himself by shrinking from the cold to the size of a woman's clit.... Yeah right try grabbing that and pulling it out through 3 layers of clothes !!!!!....Now you try to forcibly pull him out through the openings that are not lining up and when you finally do get it out far enough the middle layer that you pulled down has now worked back up and is choking it off ..... All of this is taking place on your knees on a 18"x36" platform strapped to a tree 15 ft in the air ....
now you try to hit a bottle because you don't want to contaminate the area with piss scent !!!!!
And to top it off you're trying to be still and quiet so you don't ruin the hunt .....
And women think this is easy!!!!!
  • Tetas
  • 11-18-2012, 08:58 AM
I feel your pain, Bro.
Lol poor guy
I hope that the venison roast is appreciated after all that! Hearing from the hunter should make it taste all the sweeter for the effort!
Wet stone and oil at the ready!
Been there, done that.
I haven't brought myself to try this, but it might be worth a look:
http://www.stadiumpal.com/
Was in the same boat myself this weekend. By the time you get it out, and you got so many clothes on you are flying blind so to speak, you hope itd pointing in a good direction and that there are no rogue clothing hanging in the way to create a back splash. Yea, its quite the adventure.
it's like trying to grab the starter butten on 37 ford
it's like trying to grab the starter butten on 37 ford Originally Posted by rodog44
Been there, done that.
I haven't brought myself to try this, but it might be worth a look:
http://www.stadiumpal.com/ Originally Posted by trekker
people who are incontinent use this.