State: Nebraska
Address: 120th and Center
Activities: CBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Auburn, not quite to her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, petite I guess
Recommendation: No
You crack me up BB. This is your 4th review of her and you are always hohum about her service. Why do you keep going back? I swore her off after a 2nd visit. Too boring, even if the pussy is petty damn tight.
Two visits as well. But at least she’s quick with a response instead of hours later like some ladies.
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different result” lol
I’ve seen her more than the 4 times. Some times were better than others. I guess we all have our good days. Went back mostly for the QV rates.
She replies quickly most times. That is one thing I like and wish the better ones were better at. But she’s weird with being punctual. Like within 5 minutes of being punctual. lol.
Omaha will always have this issue as long as hobbyists are willing to pay premium for mediocre services .
I personally really like my qv with her. I wish it was gfe but I like her body so much it's worth it to me.

Just saw her last week. Might try longer just to see how that is.
I’ll bet you will pay more but the same activities and amount of time as when you paid less. QV was always the same length as a Hhr.