Beaumont INSIDE/OUTSIDE?

Ok so last time I was in your City I stayed on Walden road off of I10 not to far from FLOYD'S Damn their chocolate cake is the BOMB DIGGITY BOMB! lol

Ok any way. There where ALWAYS cops in the La Quinta doing radar or just posted up in the carport area doing paper work NO BUENO!

So is there a good hotel area does not happen to be a speed trap zone... I mean their are a couple of nice hotels on that same street but who wants to even drive by them posted up? Good ness.!

And I would like to know IF YOU MUST GO TO A HOTEL DO YOU LIKE THE OUTSIDE ROOMS OR THE INSIDE ROOMS?

I myseld prefer the outside rooms if you can get a nice hotel that has them because NO CAMERAS and you do not have to walk down a inside long hallway.. ANyway thats my take on it
Ramada is nice right Orr i10 and college
The Holiday Inn is Nice...I always stay there.
Thanks yall... Eva... sexy sexy woamn you.. just my flavor GOODNESS GIRL..

Well yeah the darn hotel we chose is super duper nice but the DAMN doors lock I have to walk down to go meet each one really cuts down on greeting them at the door with sexy things on unless they meet me at the pool in my bikini... DAMN DAMN
Just be sure and screen carefully

have fun!
The majority of " outside door" hotels here are hip to the biz. The elegante is good. It's a little pricey but if you book thru Priceline it's reasonable. No cameras, no hassle. They treat there guests well. You're safe as well being its a nicer hotel. I'm local in beaumont so pm me for more info.