KC Royals

Our time my ass... Cleveland took us to the woodshed.... This is why the good players always leave. Pitching was a huge problem and they did nothing to fix it. Infact it is worse... Not sure how much longer I can put up with this shit. I still plan on going to some games because I go to less every year. This year might only be 3 or 4, next year I might skip it all together.
Current ownership are not fans but businessmen. Since Kaufman died the Royals have been a Triple A+ team. The brilliance of George Brett is gone by a generation.
Indeed Pyramider... It is a sad thing. I am just old enough to remember George Brett but not the WS they won in 85. The Chiefs have won a single playoff game during my life time and I was 12 when they won that. Missouri Tigers... one slice of false hope after another my entire life. Being a sports fan in western Missouri just plain sucks.

I hate David Glass with a passion. I have always hated Wal-Mart but all I see when I look at the Royals is the Wal-Mart of baseball. Same for the Chiefs and I will most likely die of old age before anything changes.
KC has a baseball team??

:: DUCKS for cover ::
go whoever plays them fucking Yankees
Sins....

KC has a baseball team??

:: DUCKS for cover :: Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
DUCKS mmm I have to check my hockey picks
Sins.... Originally Posted by KenMonk
Yes dear??
I'm just thinking that it's less than 2 weeks away for the new NFL schedule to be released, the draft to start a week from Thursday, then three months from the start of the pre-season.
I'm just thinking that it's less than 2 weeks away for the new NFL schedule to be released, the draft to start a week from Thursday, then three months from the start of the pre-season. Originally Posted by fritz3552

Spoken like a true fan.

Its a shame the once proud franchise is cannon fodder.
I am now looking forward to the draft and training camp since I live in St. Joe I will be able to go. Have no fear though, the Chiefs suck as well.
Its a shame ... The Bevo 10 will whither away. The Bevo 10 reference is tu's dominance in the political aspects of the Big 12. Bevo 10 was coined by columnist/radio personality Randy Galloway.
bills fan here. can we slow down the football talk. As I'm sure the jills can play football better again this year.
...but not the WS they won in 85. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Blasphemy...you didn't win that World Series...Don Denkinger won that world series...my beloved Cardinals got robbed...
Cards proved that in game 7, right?