Welcome...

...to the real world, Kansas City Metro and Kansas...

Certain places go happily along their merry way like the Eloi, never bothering to realize that the Morlocks are there, running things without their knowledge, making them slaves without their consent, covering it up all the while, occasionally picking off a poster here and their for their own ends. It was way past due that some people from another time and place came in to give battle to the Morlocks, and let the Eloi fend for themselves.

Have fun kids, our work is done here...it's up to you now...
Oh Jesus man just fucking go already.
Finally getting the religion?
Ohhhhhhhh! I get it now!!!! You dumbfucks came here to teach all of us useful idiots on the KC board how to be as badass as you!!!!! So that's what this is all about. We were supposed to be learning from the King Shits of Shit mountain how to be assholes leading pointless and meaningless lives much like yourselves. I get it now. It all makes so much sense.

Well boys (and I do mean boys), your work here is done. Consider us naive KC folks properly schooled.

There, now THAT ought to get me some points but they will be sooooo worth it
Actually it was kind of weak....ijs.
If there are any mods remaining could one of you please give SOTF some points. She keeps asking you for them and I thinck she is starting to feel neglected.

Do it or I'll start posting cat pics...
Actually it was kind of weak....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
VERY weak, especially when you consider her best effort might have been, "This isn't tea with the Queen, it's fucks for bucks!"

She seems to have slipped since then...how quickly they fall....
QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!!
Calm down, lakecat; they aren't trolls and don't ever shout at me again, got it?
Well Scorpio, the trolls still have not comprehended that this ain't high tea with the queen, its fucks for bucks. There was no point in expecting them to figure it out now, so why bother repeating it?
Exactly..............so they were all completely justified in their disgust with the thread that started this whole debacle.

Fucks for bucks indeed!
I am thinking of a word, its on the tip of my tounge but I just cant get it, can anyone help it sounds like runt.
Calm down, lakecat; they aren't trolls and don't ever shout at me again, got it? Originally Posted by scorpio31
THEY ARE TROLLS, STIRRING UP SHIT AT THE BEHEST OF THE QUEEN BEES. THEY SHOULD TAKE THERE CRAP BACK TO THE SPIDERHOLE WHERE THIS STARTED, IF THEY WANT ME TO LIKE THEM THEY CAN TAKE SILLYGIRL WITH THEM.
There are no "queen bees", only sign posts pointing out the stupidity of the net.

You rate your own billboad on the highway of stupidity.
Don't want, nor need to be liked...as long as the point is made, I'm golden...

If you ever need me again, just shine the Asshole Signal in the sky and I'll come running to bail you all out again...