Loyalty Oath

• KCJoe
  • 04-23-2012, 02:15 PM
http://cjonline.com/news/state/2012-...ath-candidates

When did it become all about serving the party instead of serving the constituents?
Oh shit ... I thought this was going to be for KC Royals season ticket holders.
This is no big deal. Lots of parties require you to swear allegiance.

The bloods, the crips, the latin kings, the triads, yakuza, la cosa nostra, the nazi party in germany, the nazi party in the U.S., the communists in Cuba and China, the skinheads, and the Kansas Republican Party, the cocaine cartel, the Koch brothers, the douche bags in "skull and bones", frat boys, etc.

They are all pretty much the same thing aren't they?
My good man never never never compare La cosa nostra with the Republican party, LCN is not in the same league with these crooks lol.
+1 DD LOL!
LOLOL Oooops!...was that a?....Holy shit, stop shooting! It was just a joke. Geez. Those Repubs. Sensitive.
This is no big deal. Lots of parties require you to swear allegiance.

The bloods, the crips, the latin kings, the triads, yakuza, la cosa nostra, the nazi party in germany, the nazi party in the U.S., the communists in Cuba and China, the skinheads, and the Kansas Republican Party, the cocaine cartel, the Koch brothers, the douche bags in "skull and bones", frat boys, etc.

They are all pretty much the same thing aren't they? Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Thank you, sir and may I have another....thank you, sir and may I have another....
That's for the insight, all this time I thought they were only loyal to the $$$$$$ trail