MacGyver

Too funny not to share...so CB and I are having a lot of fun together with a friend when I notice blood...uh-oh...what could it be. Of course we both checked our own suspected areas with no resolution...I tell everyone to look at their bodies, as if seems to be from a cut.

CB realizes that she has gotten a "paper cut" on her hand from what we think started with a condom.

Have no fear, MacGyver here....took a female condom...busted out the side so it looked like a michael jackson glove. Doctored her up, pulled sheet over sheet and kept on movin...ain't nothin gonna stop me!!!!!!

She found it simply hilarious that I would come up with a solution impromptu...she is starting a blog where she planned to write about it...don't know addy for it or I would share.

If Bristol hadn't stolen my bondage tape last time that I saw her, I just would have used that!!!!

Xoxo,

Arianna
velvetvixen@live.com
www.thevelvetvixen.com
Always carry a roll of duct tape.
Always carry a roll of duct tape. Originally Posted by pyramider
True that! Duct tape fixes everything.
I'd be careful with that duct tape. LOL I don't want that on any part of me if it ever has to come off.
I'd be careful with that duct tape. LOL I don't want that on any part of me if it ever has to come off. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Hence the invention of bondage tape...sticks to itself but not to you. Would be glad to give demonstrations if that Bristol would stop stealing mine!!
I'd be careful with that duct tape. LOL I don't want that on any part of me if it ever has to come off. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Are you in need of a back wax? I think it will do the trick!
True that! Duct tape fixes everything. Originally Posted by Ari816
If somebody is crafty enough they can build a house with duct tape and hot glue.

Adam and Jamie even built a canoe and outrigger out of bamboo and duct tape, and it stayed afloat and leak free for several hours.
When I was working behind a bar I fixed every cut with duct tape. You can get it wet and it still works great.
As the old saying goes Can't duck it, fuck it. Of course I have come to find out electrical tape works pretty good when you need to secure a band aid as well. I lean more to it because it is about the same size a gauze tape but it is stronger and more water resistant.
Bondage tape sounds like vetrap. Stuff made for furry animals.
Adam and Jamie even built a canoe and outrigger out of bamboo and duct tape, and it stayed afloat and leak free for several hours. Originally Posted by bikebryan
Duct tape is definitely a must if you're camping, fishing etc. Actually, let's just change that to duct tape is definitely a must whenever you leave the house. lol
Hence the invention of bondage tape...sticks to itself but not to you. Would be glad to give demonstrations if that Bristol would stop stealing mine!! Originally Posted by Ari816
I certainly don't want to start another missing shoe story, but.....

Sorry I have the black bondage tape, you lovely ladies left @ my place a couple of weekends ago, lol

However, this time, I'll return it to ya, this weekend....unlike the long journey that famous shoe took, lol