BREAKING NEWS : McCAIN A TRAITOR AND A COMMUNIST

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cou...-trump-dossier

Another communist traitor.

MAGA

AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP
Hmmm... it says McCain gave the first 33 pages of the dossier to the FBI in December 2016.

Two things are odd about that:

1. The election was over so it couldn't hurt trumpy's chances of winning.

2. The FBI already had the damn thing in its hands and had used it as "evidence" in its FISA applications to fraudulently obtain warrants to spy on trumpy's campaign.
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 03:07 PM
I do not believe Senator John McCain is either a traitor or communist.

McCain served his country honorably.
He had political differences with Trump- does not rise to the accusation.

Now for the Piling On of the DPST's - who will love this post.

SomeOne will be absolutely Orgasmic over this.
Dead news.
Dead news. Originally Posted by bamscram
Says the discredited poster...
Says the dipshit poster... Originally Posted by bb1961
FIFY
I think we just found a name calling loop hole.
Breaking News?

Sounds like a goddamn national emergency.

John McCain was a patriot and hero.

And a good man.
John mccain was a piece of shit traitor . I have zero respect for somebody like him that sold out his fellow American prisoners for preferential treatment! Someone that was a career politician that achieved NOTHING while in office. And now further proof he could not be trusted by either party or anyone! Fuck mccain.
John mccain was a piece of shit traitor . I have zero respect for somebody like him that sold out his fellow American prisoners for preferential treatment! Someone that was a career politician that achieved NOTHING while in office. And now further proof he could not be trusted by either party or anyone! Fuck mccain. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I told you our military was a bunch of losers. he sold out Commander "Mad Bone Spurs" Trump. and when that lady said Obama was a Muslim he told her that Obama was a Christian. what a piece of shit. A friend of a friend mine went to McCain's bar mitzvah. He must have taken a wrong turn not long after that. Sad. Turns out Trump was right about this guy. no wonder trump left Vietnam so abruptly when he was meeting his friend kim jung un. he probably had just gotten this recently uncovered news from his office at Fox
John mccain was a piece of shit traitor . I have zero respect for somebody like him that sold out his fellow American prisoners for preferential treatment! Someone that was a career politician that achieved NOTHING while in office. And now further proof he could not be trusted by either party or anyone! Fuck mccain. Originally Posted by winn dixie

he also did radio broadcasts for the enemy.
I think they needed to investigate the Forrestal fire and his part in it. Many sailors died that day. He was on the flight deck that day and had a reputation as a bully who fucked with junior pilots who were not the grandsons of admirals. We do know that the rockets came from the plane behind McCain's but the explanation (electrical fault) has always been suspect.
I think Trump is out of his fucking mind.

He knows how deep his entire crime family has sunk and that the end is in sight.

His prolonged lashing out against the late Sen. McCain is further evidence of his delirium. Anything to shift the blame or focus from his intellectually corrupt and morally bankrupt behavior.

What’s telling is how many of his loyalist locksteppers are gleefully going over the cliff with him, exhibiting many of the same morally bankrupt characteristics.
Mark Twain said it best, WD.

That’s why I can’t find any part of your hysterical rant with which to argue.

Not worth trying.