What odd phrases have you heard while in a session

I heard this once while in a session a long time ago. "Are you playing with my ass hair"?( Yes it was a girl lol ) Now that has stuck with me for a long time. what have you heard in your time hobbying or providing that has stuck with you?
We've all heard our providers tell us that they want our cock or our cum. That is standard within the hobby. However, I met with one provider who must have been extremely horny. She ripped my clothes off, covered me up, and begged for my cock. She didn't say she wanted it. She said, "I NEED your cock in me.. NOW!" I obliged (and almost asked for a donation ).
Some of my favorites ....

A provider saying of herself: "I work magic."

Another said (sort of introspectively): "I think I'm going to fuck you now."
[The obvious lie.]

"If I'd known you were this big, I'd have brought Magnums."

The first time I heard it I was stunned. Now it's laughable...and I hate the lie. Fastest way to lose a tip from me is to tell me a lie like this.
  • PT4ME
  • 11-01-2010, 12:44 PM
one of my all time favorite's is.....

I don't even provide "full service" but I am gonna fuck you!!

-PT-
Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.
  • Tetas
  • 11-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Ah, isn't it cute?

My fingers can wrap around it twice!!

Are you sure you've got it in there?

Charles, it could ALWAYS be worse than being lied to!!
Ah, isn't it cute?

My fingers can wrap around it twice!!

Are you sure you've got it in there?

Charles, it could ALWAYS be worse than being lied to!! Originally Posted by riday
Yeah, but even if it is true (and some might consider it is with me), I don't know of any providers who would actually say these even if they were thinking them. Puts a damper on the whole session and kills any chance at a repeat.
I had a girl ask if i was finished because she was getting sore.... I was like you are welcome ma'am!

Had one comment she should pay me but of course did not
I met someone for the first time, and stripped down and he exclaimed "Wow, your body isn't that bad!"

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, because even though I knew he meant it as a compliment he said it as if I spent the last hour crying to him about having a body image issue. I eventually realized though that I was not his "normal" type, so we never got together again.

On the flip side though, I once has a guy tell me, mid session, that I needed to go to Doc Johnson (the sex toy company) and have a mold made of my ass, because he would buy one for himself.
My first time with a provider was in Vegas back when I was much younger. She asked if I had ever been with a provider before which of course I said no. Then she said with a sexy grin "hmmmm....fresh meat". Will take that one to the grave!!!
"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

Admit that threw me for a loop.
"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

Admit that threw me for a loop. Originally Posted by cabletex7
I think about 65% of hobbyist do you a girlfriend or wife
Do you have another girl in that bag?
when I brought my strap on out....."Is that the biggest you have"
{and its pretty damn big...lol}

Then when i was using it on him,he said that I should tell him to "squeal like a pig"