Hobbyist burnout

Do you guys as a hobbyist ever get tired of playing the hobby game.
  • Aflac
  • 11-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Sure.

Get tired of sneaking around. Takes a lot of energy. Sometimes that alone makes me take a few weeks off.

The best providers always make me believe that they truly enjoy our time together. And then there are those who can't or don't want to do that. A session or two like that can lead me either to schedule time with a favorite or to take a few weeks off.

However, it seems my addiction always keeps me coming back.
How could you get burned out on providers. You always have a very fine selection of beautiful ladies to choose from. You just got to know how to change it up some. If you like spinners then make a change to more curvey ladies. The same goes for the sex. Explore the exotic side of you from time to time!!
Every week.
I do get tired of the game playing,the fake pics, and the upsell. But the beautiful, passionate and honest women make it worth while
Do you guys as a hobbyist ever get tired of playing the hobby game. Originally Posted by burkalini
im new...but i have a feeling my bank account would get burned out before i would
I don't have enough oppertunity or resources to get burned out.
Every week. Originally Posted by cpi3000
every day :^)

im new...but i have a feeling my bank account would get burned out before i would Originally Posted by bubbaJay
my bank account was closed due to hyperactivity disorder.

not really, but they were sitting there waiting to be used in a thread like this.
Before craigslist and backpage the hobby for me basically boiled down to a decent looking street walker, or a barfly. Many times they were not top shelf so to speak, but it generally only set you back $20-30 for a BBBJ, if they were clean you might spring for a $30 room and payem $50-80 for half n half, which might set you back $80-100 total. Then alot came craigslist and you had some young good looking girls doing half hour incalls for $100-$125. I did several calls before, I got burned with a bad experience from a craigslist provider, as time went on every now and then you would find a really good looking almost playboy caliber provider doing $175-200 half hour the kind of girl you would meet in a bar and buy drinks all night hoping something would materialize by end of night. I hit a point where I was seeing about 3-4 per week, but over the past several months I have gotten to sort of a burn out point. When you start looking at your bank statement and see several thousand dollars you have spent that month basically for a BJ and covered intercourse you start to think about how many shares of stock or other more positive things you could have done with the money. Recently it has gotten to where LE is so active, and there are so many flakie providers that are not worth the risk that to take the chance is not worth it. I guess what I am saying is that like any hobby at first you can not get enough, but after awhile the novelty wares off.
Before craigslist and backpage the hobby for me basically boiled down to a decent looking street walker, or a barfly. Many times they were not top shelf so to speak, but it generally only set you back $20-30 for a BBBJ, if they were clean you might spring for a $30 room and payem $50-80 for half n half, which might set you back $80-100 total. Then alot came craigslist and you had some young good looking girls doing half hour incalls for $100-$125. I did several calls before, I got burned with a bad experience from a craigslist provider, as time went on every now and then you would find a really good looking almost playboy caliber provider doing $175-200 half hour the kind of girl you would meet in a bar and buy drinks all night hoping something would materialize by end of night. I hit a point where I was seeing about 3-4 per week, but over the past several months I have gotten to sort of a burn out point. When you start looking at your bank statement and see several thousand dollars you have spent that month basically for a BJ and covered intercourse you start to think about how many shares of stock or other more positive things you could have done with the money. Recently it has gotten to where LE is so active, and there are so many flakie providers that are not worth the risk that to take the chance is not worth it. I guess what I am saying is that like any hobby at first you can not get enough, but after awhile the novelty wares off. Originally Posted by JoesphFriday
+1
I get burn out when my wife feed me good...then when she not putting out I am backon the hunt.
Interesting timing on the question for me. I had 2 free unencumbered weekends and scheduled trysts for both. 1 was a nc/ns with highly bogus reasoning but I knew I was taking a chance. Then it happened again with a different person on Sat that is normally reliable.

Life happens but I am starting to really wonder what the point is of this or I need to review my selection process.
I've been in one of these burnout phases for about two months now and this one is hitting me harder than any in the past. Some of the reason are as follows:
  • It's getting more and more difficult to find a provider with a good attitude
  • It's now the "norm" to pay $300 and only get a $150 or less experience
  • Providers refuse to learn the skills to excel in their craft. Not all skills and activities are innate.
  • It's a miracle anymore if you can find two providers in 10 who have good vaginal hygiene
  • Due to all the LE activity, providers are so paranoid that many employ such rigid and numerous screening components that it's just far more hassle than it's worth ... considering the experience a gent will most likely have anyway.
  • Providers simply don't appreciate the client and how long most clients must work (on an after tax basis) to pay her fee. $300 or more is a large financial expense for many gents for an hours worth of sexual satisfaction.
  • While most providers acknowledge the appointment/session is a business transaction, they don't actually treat it like a business as compared to other service businesses. They don't appreciate the value of a customer and do what it takes to make that customer a regular customer.

The above comments do not apply to all providers but the number of providers they do apply to grows exponentially on a daily basis.
I, too, am finding burnout is a reality. There is the associated guilt and trying to justify the high donations. There is all the time and effort spent trying to find the right provider only to have the session end in more of a let down than anything else. The allure of having sex with a hot model like provider is quickly losing the luster. No offense to the providers, but I'm having problems justifying/rationalizing why I keep doing this. Maybe I'm off chasing windmills in hope of finding that perfect session-- hot, young, tight provider who is a sex kitten in bed. At some point, I'm going to figure that I'm only chasing a dream.
I, too, am finding burnout is a reality. There is the associated guilt and trying to justify the high donations. There is all the time and effort spent trying to find the right provider only to have the session end in more of a let down than anything else. The allure of having sex with a hot model like provider is quickly losing the luster. No offense to the providers, but I'm having problems justifying/rationalizing why I keep doing this. Maybe I'm off chasing windmills in hope of finding that perfect session-- hot, young, tight provider who is a sex kitten in bed. At some point, I'm going to figure that I'm only chasing a dream. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+1

After trial and error, I have discovered that the best sessions I've had are with older ladies (30s-40s). More than likely they are no longer tight models, but what they lack in that area they tend to more than make up for in the services offered. Thank you ladies.