Want More Intense Orgasms?

A prostate orgasm can be an extremely sensual experience. And can be intense!
Prostate orgasm stimulation used during intercourse or masturbation will give you an orgasm that will "knock your socks off!" It is considered the same as manipulating a woman's G-spot.
Also, if you are trying to increase your semen flow during sex or masturbation, prostate orgasm stimulation will normally do that.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm:

• prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland
  • prostate orgasm stimulation cleanses the prostate
  • prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Yep! Once a guy has that type of O, it's very hard to go back lol.
To hell with intense--I'd settle for more than one a week.
I've never had a lady do that with me. I guess I've missed out.

I enjoy it when a lady takes a chance with me, only to find out that I really do know where and how to touch her. It's really nice when she drops her "provider" persona and allows herself to enjoy the pleasure.

I won't diclose all the secrets to increasing a lady's "O", but it's more than touching her. She can do that with a toy.
  • MissO
  • 11-07-2010, 10:16 AM
I believe far more men enjoy anal play (strap-ons, prostate massage, rimming) than will actually admit it... but in my experience, most who allow themselves to be pleasured that way can't get enough!!!
i think it should be 'legal' for yall to help men out with this...makes it sound more like a prevenative health measure
Yes, a prostate massage is to die for! It really helps if your a one shot wonder wanting that second shot.
i think it should be 'legal' for yall to help men out with this...makes it sound more like a prevenative health measure Originally Posted by bubbaJay

Lol Bubba! Maybe you guys can start claiming certain provider services from your PPO!

Next time the doc wants to do the annual prostate check, just send him my card.
lucky for me...i am not old enough to need the old 'finger up my pooper'...but then again...the last doc i saw was pretty hot...
I am getting quite skilled at prostrate play/most guys love it!!
I have to admit, after 30 years of seeing ladies on the side, either pros or just simple affairs, I have NEVER had one.

Abe feels like he is missing out, LOL
Love it on the outside. Stay out of the inside. lol
Abe---you better haul ass to Nola & I will take care of that...lol
I enjoy it when a lady takes a chance with me, only to find out that I really do know where and how to touch her. It's really nice when she drops her "provider" persona and allows herself to enjoy the pleasure.

I won't diclose all the secrets to increasing a lady's "O", but it's more than touching her. She can do that with a toy. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
AAP, It's not often that we get to hear from a true sexual maven. We wouldn't expect you to reveal all of your secrets, but how about one or two tidbits to improve our performances and make the ladies truly satisfied? It would be appreciated.

Awl4knot

A prostate orgasm can be an extremely sensual experience. And can be intense!
Prostate orgasm stimulation used during intercourse or masturbation will give you an orgasm that will "knock your socks off!" It is considered the same as manipulating a woman's G-spot.
Also, if you are trying to increase your semen flow during sex or masturbation, prostate orgasm stimulation will normally do that. Originally Posted by DallasRain
the operative phrase is underlined, bolded, and italicized.
CAN BE because not everyone's final end of their digestive system is able to handle the stimulation and might go into hyper-discharge syndrome. not pleasurable at all for the energy invested.
Make sure you'd like that done to you.

The Benefits Of A Prostate Orgasm
  • prostate orgasm stimulation prevents build up of semen in the prostate gland
  • prostate orgasm stimulate cleanses the prostate
  • prostate orgasm stimulation increases the circulation to the prostate gland, bringing nourishment and oxygen to heal it.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
i heard that a prostate that wasnt functioning could be due to lack of orgasms. makes you wonder when you hear some rockstar or celebrity dies from prostate cancer.

[i know, there are different forms of prostate cancer, but i still wonder]