The HOBBY is the RISK worth the REWARD

It seems lately that the hobby has become much more of a target by LE, also many more providers have rates in the $300 plus per hour range, along with a background check and provider references that rival a job hiring process, at a time when the economy while better in some ways is still shakey at best. While you have alot of hobbiest who have unlimited financial resources, I would say many more probably have a budget or have to put money on the side until they can save enough for a session. You have some single guys out here who hobby, but many of us are married as well, and have to juggle schedules to find a opportunity to hobby. On top of that a married hobbiest with a home and family has to invest in additional precautions to keep their past time on the down low, like a hobby phone, pre paid credit cards or possibly a hobby bank account of some sort, and hope the wife never finds any traces of whats going on.

With all mentioned above is the hobby worth the risk ? I would say most dawgs out here are probably just average married guys trying to have a little fun on the side with a girl that has a certain personal appeal, but the hobby has turned into this expensive game of jumping through hoops, and hoping you never get caught losing everything else you have.
At the time of the event, and the days leading up to it, yes. The shaking guilt of my SO finding out, and the lies/excuses to be made to cover the time with a provider, no.
Sure it's worth it. If your situation merits for you to step back, than step back.
It is better then the alternatives.
It seems lately that the hobby has become much more of a target by LE, also many more providers have rates in the $300 plus per hour range, along with a background check and provider references that rival a job hiring process, at a time when the economy while better in some ways is still shakey at best. While you have alot of hobbiest who have unlimited financial resources, I would say many more probably have a budget or have to put money on the side until they can save enough for a session. You have some single guys out here who hobby, but many of us are married as well, and have to juggle schedules to find a opportunity to hobby. On top of that a married hobbiest with a home and family has to invest in additional precautions to keep their past time on the down low, like a hobby phone, pre paid credit cards or possibly a hobby bank account of some sort, and hope the wife never finds any traces of whats going on.

With all mentioned above is the hobby worth the risk ? I would say most dawgs out here are probably just average married guys trying to have a little fun on the side with a girl that has a certain personal appeal, but the hobby has turned into this expensive game of jumping through hoops, and hoping you never get caught losing everything else you have. Originally Posted by Poker-Face
+1

You pretty much hit the nail on the head in terms of my feelings concerning risk v. reward. For me, it is the guilt/fear of being caught by SO. I really don't fear the LE risk to the hobby because of my research practices, but everything else you said is spot on and reasoning for me to consider a break from the hobby.
Perhaps since things have changed somewhat, it isn't for you anymore. We all have to ask ourselves at times, is it worth it?

For me, it adds sparkle and pleasure to my life.

Perhaps you may find a GFE in your area that is easier to deal with or has more reasonable rates. Some providers really know how to put you right at ease, I hope you find what you are looking for. In the hobby, or at home.

Avoiding drama and pain is the name of the game as much as finding your bliss!!
Ck = lets go to the Walmart parking lot soon.

SAS