Preferred Communication?

OK, permit me to caveat anything else I say with the disclaimer that I am a bit frustrated (haha, and not just sexually).
Over the past few weeks I have attempted to communicate with several providers; p411 messages, email and text, and have been disappointed by the lack of/and tardiness of response.
My communiques have in no way been explicit, offensive or rude. In fact I even had an appointment request come and go without response or confirmation. I have provider OK's, and am not a DNS...attractive, intelligent, courteous and clean...so - what gives?
How do you ladies prefer to communicate? If it anything other than an appointment request do you just ignore the message? Or are you so overwhelmed with messages that you don't have the time to respond to them all?
My prefered means of communication is by e-mail, PM, or P-411 request, after screening the phone is ok. Most all messages to me are answered within 2 hrs or less. I will not answer a message while visting with a gentleman caller. After a session I will respond to all communication that has accumalated. Sorry you have been getting poor results with your request. Stick with well reviewed and reputable providers and the problem should be greatly reduced
I prefer to be contacted via pm on whatever site you found my ad. This allows me to immediately look at any reviews you've written and to contact the ladies. It also allows me to see any posts you've written and threads you've started/replied to. After that, I like to usually follow up by phone call to discuss the details a bit and again to confirm the day of.

I always try to reply asap to a message-even if I'm not available so they don't waste their time waiting for me to get back to them when they could be contacting another provider.

I will say my biggest turn-off is the no info included text from someone I've never even met. I don't mind texts in general but prefer to keep their use to a minimum unless it's for something along the lines of: "are we still on for 7?" or "running late. see you in a few" as opposed to trying to set up the entire appointment via text.
Thank you ladies...your responses are as I expected, and conform to how I communicate. Maybe I just caught these people (with whom I have spoken to before) at a flakey time...I think one has decided to go UTR or on sabbatical
My prefered means of communication is by e-mail, PM, or P-411 request, after screening the phone is ok. Most all messages to me are answered within 2 hrs or less. I will not answer a message while visting with a gentleman caller. After a session I will respond to all communication that has accumalated. Sorry you have been getting poor results with your request. Stick with well reviewed and reputable providers and the problem should be greatly reduced Originally Posted by roxann

The only thing i can add is if its between midnight and 6am im sleeping, forget it.

[quote heatherelite] I prefer to be contacted via pm on whatever site you found my ad. This allows me to immediately look at any reviews you've written and to contact the ladies. It also allows me to see any posts you've written and threads you've started/replied to. After that, I like to usually follow up by phone call to discuss the details a bit and again to confirm the day of.

I always try to reply asap to a message-even if I'm not available so they don't waste their time waiting for me to get back to them when they could be contacting another provider.

I will say my biggest turn-off is the no info included text from someone I've never even met. I don't mind texts in general but prefer to keep their use to a minimum unless it's for something along the lines of: "are we still on for 7?" or "running late. see you in a few" as opposed to trying to set up the entire appointment via text.[quote]

If you ever get to dallas PM me, Im good at relieving frustration
Sounds nice Chels, after driving around Big D I would be sure to have plenty of frustration *wink*
My prefered means of communication is by e-mail, PM, or P-411 request, after screening the phone is ok. Most all messages to me are answered within 2 hrs or less. I will not answer a message while visting with a gentleman caller. After a session I will respond to all communication that has accumalated. Sorry you have been getting poor results with your request. Stick with well reviewed and reputable providers and the problem should be greatly reduced Originally Posted by roxann
+1

I too prefer email, or message, until you are verified and then you can call or text message me.

I answer all of mine within 1-2hrs, the only exception being if it is one of my regulars just wanting to chat, I may put them off until in the evening when I have more time to sit down and actually send them a nice letter and whats been going on with myself. I am not overwelmed....I get anywhere from 3-15 emails in a day, and no matter...they all get answered as they are received.

BadWolf, you have not tried the right providers I think!
Personally, I prefer to communicate by phone. I can tell alot about a gents personality in a 5 minute phone call. I prefer to see gents that I feel I will "click" with, and talking one on one seems to be the best IMO.
you may be right Tiff! ;P
...I certainly agree heather about the "click"...I am now thinking about scheduling a non-BCD session, like lunch first, just to get a gauge on the click - and if there, to build on the anticipation for the follow-up BCD session. But that might be hard on the wallet hahaha
I have enjoyed some off the clock lunch with several gentlemen, I am sure you will find a pretty lady that will take you up on it. good luck!
well, I'm sure lunch would be "on the clock"...unless the girl says otherwise, but of course the meal is my treat regardless...we'll see!
I had an experience a couple of weeks ago that I'll share on the subject of communication. I sent a PM to a provider who had posted a special. She requested my screening info and I sent it to her in another PM (morning time). Heard nothing, so the next day sent another PM to check to see if she had confirmed my info. She PM'd me back to send it to her again, which I did. Heard nothing back. WTF, so the next day I PM'd again to find out what was up. Se sent me another PM requesting my screening info again. This time she says she'll check it. She said that she deletes all of her emails everyday and she didn't get around to mine. I think that's really inconsiderate and unprofessional. I'd like to know if this is a common practice among the ladies.
I had an experience a couple of weeks ago that I'll share on the subject of communication. I sent a PM to a provider who had posted a special. She requested my screening info and I sent it to her in another PM (morning time). Heard nothing, so the next day sent another PM to check to see if she had confirmed my info. She PM'd me back to send it to her again, which I did. Heard nothing back. WTF, so the next day I PM'd again to find out what was up. Se sent me another PM requesting my screening info again. This time she says she'll check it. She said that she deletes all of her emails everyday and she didn't get around to mine. I think that's really inconsiderate and unprofessional. I'd like to know if this is a common practice among the ladies. Originally Posted by aviking

I sorry for your experience, but this is not the way the reputable providers handle their business. My guess is gals that follow that type practice won't be around long. Common courtesy requires a reasonably prompt reply whether they can see you or not. Do your homework, check reviews poor response usually is noted. Move on and I wish you better luck in the future.
I use whatever form of communication the girls put on their ads. If I don't hear back after two tries, I don't want to see them. As someone who has experienced Roxann's profesionalism in communications, I can respectfully say she "walks the walk". I was very impressed with this newbie and am really look forward to our meeting tomorrow.
Thank is not common with quality females....I prefer email or pm with a handle and than i always check email every couples even like now when I am on touring and driving I reply with a few hours..thank god for McDonald wifi on the road...and than I like to speak on the phone and like another female said i can get a feel for a person with a few min....I am sorry she was that way maybe she was just having and off day....
I had an experience a couple of weeks ago that I'll share on the subject of communication. I sent a PM to a provider who had posted a special. She requested my screening info and I sent it to her in another PM (morning time). Heard nothing, so the next day sent another PM to check to see if she had confirmed my info. She PM'd me back to send it to her again, which I did. Heard nothing back. WTF, so the next day I PM'd again to find out what was up. Se sent me another PM requesting my screening info again. This time she says she'll check it. She said that she deletes all of her emails everyday and she didn't get around to mine. I think that's really inconsiderate and unprofessional. I'd like to know if this is a common practice among the ladies. Originally Posted by aviking