Beach Trash Novel Project

OK, not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but...similar to the "three words", feel free to add on...

You awaken to the touch of my kiss on your forehead. Slowly you awaken, open your eyes, but still all you see is black - you are blindfolded. As your mind follows your body into wakefulness you realize that your hands are bound, extended out to the bedposts. I place a hand on your shoulder, caressing, and whisper, "It's OK. I'm here...relax, I have something special for you".
You lay there. My hand drops from your shoulder, tracing the line of your clavicle, down your chest, and around your breast across the top cup of your babydoll nightie. Through the lacey fabric I see your nipples rising up as your breath quickens with anticipation...
I kiss your wet lips, slowly...then as you open for another kiss, I place a chocolate covered strawberry in your mouth. A few drops sprinkle your lips which I clean off with a kiss...next comes a bite of a ripe and juicy melon...then a bit of honey that you suck off my finger...
You open again - but this time I slide my cock into your mouth...your cheeks flush with desire. Standing above you, tied and blindfolded on the bed, I push my member in your warm and waiting mouth...hungry for it, you feel my cock stiffen inside you - growing harder, bigger...you suck me hungrily, feeling the head and ridges slide back and forth across your lips. Your tongue circling its head as I pull back, my hips moving in rhythm.
But then I pull it out completely, "wait my dear, we have more to explore" I whisper to you with a deep wet kiss, and a teasing laugh....
Then...
hhhmmmmmmmmmmm interesting!!
Please continue *wink* ....