BREAKING NEWS : McCAIN A TRAITOR AND A COMMUNIST

The RINO is gone. Kaputski. Let the dead rest in peace...including RINO McCain. There's plenty of leftist scum that are still ALIVE to bitch about. The patriot RINO is gone. Rest in peace, RINO.
It’s not about you and I , not about party , it’s about country. I don’t care who he or she is or was. Dead or Alive cHe was a traitor. You people don’t understand how important it is we are number 1.

AMERICA FIRST

MAGA

TRUMP

You libtard snowflakes wouldn’t like China or Russia ruling the world. Or isis.
Wake the fuck up. Dumb mother fuckers
Mark Twain was right, Dickey.
I AM AN AMERICAN

AMERICA FIRST

MAGA

TRUMP

MT RUSHMORE

I AM AN AMERICAN
It’s not about you and I , not about party , it’s about country. I don’t care who he or she is or was. Dead or Alive cHe was a traitor. You people don’t understand how important it is we are number 1.

AMERICA FIRST

MAGA

TRUMP

You libtard snowflakes wouldn’t like China or Russia ruling the world. Or isis.
Wake the fuck up. Dumb mother fuckers Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Then why do you have your head up Israel's ass Dick. Sucker
Then why do you have your head up Israel's ass Dick. Sucker Originally Posted by themystic
Hi Dick.Sucker traitor snowflake

You are a typical libtard you get so angry
Are you jumping up and down ? Did you punch the wall ?
Or maybe you’re crying like a little snowflake bitch.
I AM AN AMERICAN

AMERICA FIRST

MAGA

TRUMP

MT RUSHMORE

I AM AN AMERICAN Originally Posted by Dickey9090
If you look at the top of the editing window, you can adjust the size, color and style of your posts.

Making them bigger, bolder and pinker might make them even more annoying than simply screaming at the board Dickey.
If you look at the top of the editing window, you can adjust the size, color and style of your posts.

Making them bigger, bolder and pinker might make them even more annoying than simply screaming at the board Dickey. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry assup didn’t know you’re so sensitive.

MAGA
Hi Dick.Sucker traitor snowflake

You are a typical libtard you get so angry
Are you jumping up and down ? Did you punch the wall ?
Or maybe you’re crying like a little snowflake bitch. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Im not angry. Im actually fucking a bunch of Jewish princess right now. They are from Pittsburg. We are going out with a bunch of Russians, Saudis and North Koreans later. Didn't you say you Mom was a Jewish liberal
Im not angry. Im actually fucking a bunch of Jewish princess right now. They are from Pittsburg. We are going out with a bunch of Russians, Saudis and North Koreans later. Didn't you say you Mom was a Jewish liberal Originally Posted by themystic
Go eat some Lucky Charm’s
Go eat some Lucky Charm’s Originally Posted by Dickey9090
You need more fiber than that.
Im not angry. Im actually fucking a bunch of Jewish princess right now. They are from Pittsburg. We are going out with a bunch of Russians, Saudis and North Koreans later. Didn't you say you Mom was a Jewish liberal Originally Posted by themystic
Ya know....Jewish American Princesses give really, really great head (least ways, that was my personal experience when I was much, much younger and heavily in the dating scene).

Along the way, advice given to me (from those fellas in "the know") was "put a ring on the JAP at your own risk: as soon as the honeymoon was finished, so were the BJ's".

What I didn't know (years later) was that happened apply to Baptist and Church of Christ girls, as well. Little wonder the hobby is and always will be Amazon-proof.
I dated a Jewish girl in New Orleans a long time ago. She introduced me to the future mayor (Marc Morial) outside her door. We went inside and I have no idea what she did but at the moment of truth...it felt like my head was caving in down to my balls.
You all should spend some time as a POW,. Originally Posted by bamscram
I could say that I did but that won't be true...however my uncle was a POW in Vietnam. Half his A team was murdered after capture. My uncle and his buddy lived to tell the tale. They both died this past year.
BTW- The Forrestal disaster
Tape shows a rocket hit McCain's plane - He was sitting in the cockpit
Canopy pops, McCain clambers out over the nose of the plane.
McCain's plane did not loose the first rocket that started the disaster.
He was an honorable Patriot who voted his conscience. Originally Posted by oeb11
Read again, the first rocket came from the plane behind McCain.