2-girls, 1 cup ?

SO, I have had requests in the past to do doubles w/ a provider I don't know.
(F.Y.I I've only done doubles w/ one woman with whom I have genuine chemistry.)
--FELLAS I WANNA KNOW---
What is your idea of awesome 2 girl?
The ladies have to be very into each other for me.
+1, and be very comfortable with DFK, Breast worship, FIV, and DATY, with each other.....just to spell it out.
title 2 girls 1 cup. are you asking if an appointment with 2 girls can be only 1 release ir sog. if thats the question answer is no. if you are gonna pay for 2 girls you have to be able to bang both girls. maybe that was not the point of your title i was just confused.
SO, I have had requests in the past to do doubles w/ a provider I don't know.
(F.Y.I I've only done doubles w/ one woman with whom I have genuine chemistry.)
--FELLAS I WANNA KNOW---
What is your idea of awesome 2 girl? Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
  • Trey
  • 01-18-2012, 06:57 AM
http://www.2girls1cup.ws/

You really gonna do that?
Look at the thread by Latin Remedy! Yeah!
Chickenfried, link?

Assman- sorry for the confusion- My question has nothing to do with that nasty vid.
I just really want to know what you fellas think and knew that title would grab your attention.
Guess it worked
your pespective as well. are you able to include another woman in the mix you might not know as part of a session. i know chemestry is so important but being you have no idea the chemestry you may or may not have with the gentleman is it any different with a female partner. just wondering
Chickenfried, link?

Assman- sorry for the confusion- My question has nothing to do with that nasty vid.
I just really want to know what you fellas think and knew that title would grab your attention.
Guess it worked Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
  • Trey
  • 01-18-2012, 08:05 AM
The 2 girl thing for me has not been the greatest thing ever as one might think. It's a better fantasy then reality. I've done it where the girls were not really into girls and where they really liked each other. One on one is best to me in the end. It is a good service to offer for the guys that want to try it.
It's not difficult for me to build a chemistry w/ men (daddy issues lol )
But my attraction and hunger for another woman is something that takes some time, I don't think that I could get into it as much as I do with my current "DOUBLE DATE" partner.( Ms.Kia Mischief, kinda UTR) She's oone of the few ladies who I could see myself eating up her ***** all day!
The 2 girl thing for me has not been the greatest thing ever as one might think. It's a better fantasy then reality. I've done it where the girls were not really into girls and where they really liked each other. One on one is best to me in the end. It is a good service to offer for the guys that want to try it. Originally Posted by trey

I agree. In civilian life I have had a few decent threesomes, but with providers it's just usually play with one girl, change out, play with the other. I could have had a better and cheaper session one on one.
I agree with trey. My one and only experience with two girls was not a memorable experience.

Background:
My Age (at that time): 31
Ladies: US Airways Flight Attendants (42 years old and 28 years old)

Story:
The 42 year old and I were really clicking at the beach bar at the hotel. The 28 year old was infactuated with the 42 year old. Both were bisexual. The older flight attendant proposed that we all go back to my room and have some fun since the "no more alcohol clock had just started for them". I said hell yes. The younger flight attendant agreed. All was good and I had plenty of condoms for I was on an extended assignment and was enjoying life. The 42 year old was an equal lover, giving both of us the same attention. I was just trying to figure out how to not ignore either one for any length of time. The younger one in the end had only agreed to the threesome because she wanted to chow down on the older flight attendant and really had no desire to be with me or have me do anything with her. That in a nutshell was the problem. Personally I did not care, but the younger one did not want to share the older flight attendant.
If the girls are willing to do stuff like this (starting 16 min in), I'm up for it.