The Clitoris

I thought this article was pretty amazing.

Its about the internal structure of the clit. It includes two cool diagrams that illustrate how large the internal structure is as well as how the tissue surrounds the vagina.

http://io9.com/5876335/until-2009-th...solute-mystery
Wow! Thank you so much for the info....This is very interesting stuff!
Interesting. So the internal part goes much further and wraps around the vagina. I'm curious if stimulation goes from the other direction? Meaning from the vagina back out to the clitoris when engaged in the ole' in and out rather than direct stimulation of the clitoris itself.

I also wonder if this has anything to do with the so called G spot? But I thought the G spot was further "upstream" (deeper) in the vagina outside of the illustrations and has nothing to do with clitorises.

Also, 8000 nerve endings, twice as much as a penis head. Well, my penis head is still bigger than her clitoris. Nerve endings also reminds me of some stuff I've read about foreskin pro/cons as you loose some of those nerves when it is removed.
i don't think it does have anything with the g-spot ... just saying from experience.
Fascinating reading indeed. Thanks a lot, stormking.
The Clit is a myth.
my clit is my g spot :P
I love it when my clit is played with. Big turn on.
+1

I love it when my clit is played with. Big turn on. Originally Posted by sovanna
thats cool--thanks for sharing!
I think I got me some experimenting to do...... mu ha ha ha!