crazy wives

I know why providers are so in demand. I remember reading an article about Michael browns last wife. She had four nannies and he spent 90 thousand a month in household costs and she had the audacity to complain about him wanting sex everyday. Please!! I would gladly trade in mine for a vagina any day. Women have it made.im not complaining it is what it is but women please think about this before you all start complaining about your lot. Just thank god u aern't a man and have to work by the sweat of the brow
sounds to me OP - like you are a piece of work !!!! hehehehe
  • Trey
  • 01-25-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm sure the ladies have learned and will listen to your post.
I mean not trying to pile on but men have to go to mit or harvard to make the kind of money providers ask for in one hour. I read one post for 450. You have got to be kidding me for that type of money i want a take home blow up doll too. I understand you women have the upper hand and were naturally born with wells fargo between your legs but please consider that before giving bullshit service thats why i love eccie until you guys start giving bullshit reviews anybody want thw truth check out my reviews. I dont have a problem being a gentleman i was born that way but in our session please dont be a good southern woman
And for you rich hobbyists stop inflating the market so us middle class guys have a chance
We having fun yet?
OP maybe you should start charging the girls you meet to fuck them.. like me
Thats a lie everyone here on this site pays like they weigh so maybe you are light
You win i know you have more more money than me who cares.of you guys are so rich overpay for everything im honest providers when i see ypu it is a special event and i will always be on my best behaviour im not trying to outspend these guys im just trying to have a good time does anybody feel that. I am not cheap and value your time but im not competing with these guys but i will spend money. Am i the only middle class hobbyist here. Yes im black but im not ghetto not a pimp and would not hurt a fly. Definitely dont speak ebonics. Last time i check most serial killers were white. I know a lot of black guys mess it up but everybody is different, unless you are prejudices and thats a whole different convo. Im out
Wtf? Seriously...
Again i dont care. I just bought up a discussion point. To hell with the research bring up a new point of view. Trust me i am full of providers but i bought up valid points. I dont give a f if u are rascist just be man or woman enough to say it my disappointment is all y eccie providers and hobby have ran for the hills. I wont say anymore about this
  • bbkid
  • 01-26-2012, 06:55 AM
I wont say anymore about this Originally Posted by lilton corner
Whew........
Is it me or does this RANT make little to no sense. The subjects at hand keep getting jogged around. One second your on about a house wife, the next about the "Middle Class Hobbyist".. And so on.