ever in the airport?

As I am delayed at the airport...curious if anyone has had a encounter IN the airport. I am curious of course how it was setup and completed. I imagine next to impossible to plan and likly a no go on so many levels with security and watchful eyes but "eff it" I'm bored.
people can't get past security without a ticket. So.. you would have to go outside of security!
A couple of times come to mind. Both were in the parking garage.

"A horny man knoweth no limits."... Socrates
people can't get past security without a ticket. So.. you would have to go outside of security! Originally Posted by Iron Chef
There are legal ways around your example. Buy a refundable Y class ticket and then turn it in for refund after your time inside security......just buy the cheapest ticket.
Too much trouble and too much money for a little fun a huge rush of adrenalin might lead to a heart attack!
And then the security rush in to save your ass.... Not worth it IMO.
...with a traveling companion a few years back, in the showers at the Chicago Admirals Club. We emerged to the knowing looks of the woman who was taking care of housekeeping at the time. A great way to burn off some delayed flight time.
Done it twice, both in a parking garage. First time I got delayed and had an old friend meet me at the airport at DFW. The second time was with a girl that sat next to me on the plane. After a some awkward stares in the airport, the 4 hr flight with convo, some more convo at baggage claim, we ended up all over each other in the backseat of her rented PT cruiser in Tampa.
Last Tuesday I took 2 of our lovely Dallas providers flying and that evening received a wonderful BJ out of the tarmac while leaning against my plane while the other girl was in full mode DFK with me at one of the small airports in the area. There are ways my friend. Review to come.
In the parking lot, and on a tram with an ex.
On the Dallas SkyTrain between D airside and when it makes the long go around to the next concourse, a good 8 mins...empty train at midnight and a friend met on plane and we were connecting the next morning to same flight...
I know it happens, cause I've heard it going on in the Admirals Club at DFW.
But I've not had that luck.
Airport hotel..yeah. But unless you're going to purchase the Provider an airline ticket how do you see the encounter happening?
I know it happens, cause I've heard it going on in the Admirals Club at DFW.
But I've not had that luck. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
That'd likely not be with a Provider..unless she's at the club while en route to or returning from somewhere. There's usually a collection of women on business in the Admirals Club but I've seen very few that I'd be willing to screw around with.
Airport hotel..yeah. But unless you're going to purchase the Provider an airline ticket how do you see the encounter happening? Originally Posted by txcwby6
The idea popped into my head when I recognized a unique tattoo.... Not my flavor but thought this could be awesome then seen the baby in tow.
Anyway; seems it has worked out for some (bout to check for the Von review), just not this guy (yet)
On the Dallas SkyTrain between D airside and when it makes the long go around to the next concourse, a good 8 mins...empty train at midnight and a friend met on plane and we were connecting the next morning to same flight... Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner
I'm sure Security enjoyed the entertainment. Lots of cameras in the cars. . .