Mr President: "Do You Support The Confederacy"

I love white liberals they know how and when to ask some of the most timely questions. I fell on the floor laughing after Trump tried to dismiss a reporters question on Robert E Lee and the reporter yelled out: "Mr. President Do You Support The Confederacy?"

how did we get here when this is a legit question in 2017

by the way Trump never answered the question instead he pivoted. Its clear the POTUS is a clownish, buffonish, rascist son of a cunt.

I love white liberals they know how and when to ask some of the most timely questions. I fell on the floor laughing after Trump tried to dismiss a reporters question on Robert E Lee and the reporter yelled out: "Mr. President Do You Suopport The Confeferacy?"

how did we get here when this is a legit question in 2017 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That wasn't a legitimate question and this isn't a legitimate thread. None of yours are.
Holy CHIT!
Was it a real question? Since there is no Confederacy, how can anyone ask if someone supports it?

I almost thought Shitstain was going to have a lucid moment but he slipped back into dementia.
Maybe IBIdiot can answer that question.

He's still looking to hang someone.

Probably butt hurt that he missed all the fun in Charlottesville.
IMO that is a typical libtard gotcha question, just like when people ask "So do you still beat your wife"?
No matter how you answer it, they make you seem guilty of something.
Actually it's called a rhetorical question.

Do you understand what's going on here or are you more concerned with the way you balls drop in the water when you sit down to pee?

Get it or do you still touch yourself at stop lights?
The Californians who want their own country do.

I love white liberals they know how and when to ask some of the most timely questions. I fell on the floor laughing after Trump tried to dismiss a reporters question on Robert E Lee and the reporter yelled out: "Mr. President Do You Support The Confederacy?"

how did we get here when this is a legit question in 2017

by the way Trump never answered the question instead he pivoted. Its clear the POTUS is a clownish, buffonish, rascist son of a cunt. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Holy CHIT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe IBIdiot can answer that question.

He's still looking to hang someone.

Probably butt hurt that he missed all the fun in Charlottesville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually it's called a rhetorical question.

Do you understand what's going on here or are you more concerned with the way you balls drop in the water when you sit down to pee?

Get it or do you still touch yourself at stop lights? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bla bla bla fucking retarts
The North Koreans probably pulled back thinking they would just let the U.S. implode and they wouldn't have to lift a finger .... and they probably concluded that as soon as Trump is gone they'll send a boat load of troops over here and just round up all the cry babies, flame thrower them, and that will be IT!

No Nukes Needed.
Was it a real question? Since there is no Confederacy, how can anyone ask if someone supports it? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I am sure you are too chickenshit to answer this one too.

I am sure you are too chickenshit to answer one too. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Do you recognize any of these people Little Andy?

And if you do recognize any for whom did they vote in 2016 as POTUS.
Do you recognize any of these people Little Andy?

And if you do recognize any for whom did they vote in 2016 as POTUS. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You should know better, correct?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
The goober with his arms up is the same goober holding the NAZI flag...

Here is a RACIST KKK statue that should be torn down...