Locations to host ???

I'm am visiting the Dallas/Ft Worth area and was wondering what would be a good safe area to host in ft worth ????
Are there any specific hotels that you suggest ??
20 & Bryant Irving or Hulen
How is the extended stay America in southwest ft worth off I-20 and Bryant Irving rd
No $$$ in ft worth. Host in Dallas.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1059620387&postcount=2

My suggestion: Deternine what area of town you want to stay in, then find a however-many-stars-you-need place to stay in that area. It's not like the Courtyard at Bryant Irvin and I-20 is much different from the one at Beach and 820.

There are clusters of decent hotels at I-20 and Bryant Irvin, University and I-30, Cherry Lane and I-30, and downtown. Stay away from the north side, around 820 and 35W and 820 and Beach; traffic is a bear due to construction.

My own opinion is that there's lots of money in west and southwest Fort Worth. There used to be enough to support several studios and indies. But one of the better providers in Fort Worth is heading for the mid-cities from southwest Fort Worth because she's not making enough. So I guess the market has changed, and the post in a previous thread, that the further south and west you go the smaller your client base, is probably spot on. Somewhere along 183 would put you within 30-45 minutes of anyone between west Fort Worth and Central Expressway.