BDD lunch buffet?

I'm going to be in the area either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Can someone please tell me what food they serve on these days?

Thanks in advance.

Sails
Buffet at a strip club, now that is a test to your immune system!
Buffet at a strip club, now that is a test to your immune system! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
LOL!

To be honest, I haven't been to BDD in a while because of Corona.

IIRC, on Thursday they serve Mexican and on Friday it's BBQ.

I just don't recall what they serve Monday - Wednesday.

Never had a problem with the food at BDD so I guess my immune system is somewhat decent.

The food at the cafeteria where I work is a whole other story.

Sails
the red snapper is always on the menu

IIRC, on Thursday they serve Mexican and on Friday it's BBQ.
Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
It used to be... Now it's Cuban on Thursday, Condom mandatory on Friday

Does anyone have buffets now? I thought all clubs had dispensed with them.

Does anyone have buffets now? I thought all clubs had dispensed with them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
1st Wed eve of the month at Buck's FW (5ish I think) - also the day all of the dancers have to be there, so you can see the array - but it's a crowd.
It used to be... Now it's Cuban on Thursday, Condom mandatory on Friday

Does anyone have buffets now? I thought all clubs had dispensed with them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tits, ass and poontang are on the buffet at most clubs.

I don’t know what baby dolls has during the week but on Sundays they have burgers and hotdogs and I think they have the same on Monday nights during football season. I was there the other day. They will be open Christmas with a Buffay. It didn’t say what was on the menu. From time to time the lodge will have a party that has a free buffet starting at six. That seems to take place once every three or four months
Make a call. I'm sure you will get a definitive answer.
They keep announcing they have a buffet ending at 10 pm, but I lack the ability to get there early/ the desire to try a strip club buffet that isn't the normal breasts/ thighs you see at clubs.
not an encounter, moved to coed