To DFK or not to DFK; that is the question?

Just noob curiosity is driving me to ask what are provider and hobbyist attitudes towards DFK and LFK. I love it myself, but understand that it's not for everyone. My ATF in Arkieland didn't offer it at first, but the more I saw her and the more she got to know me, LFK started coming out slowly until the last couple of sessions I had with her involved some very serious tongue twisting. I know there are providers that offer it up front, and others that don't even go there, and I was curious about the attitudes, and thought that it would make a good thread. If it's already been done, sorry 'bout that!

Check their Showcases and P411 profile and see what is on the menu. Also there is a search function in P411 which will allow you to find which providers offer DFK.
<---loves to kiss!
Check their Showcases and P411 profile and see what is on the menu. Also there is a search function in P411 which will allow you to find which providers offer DFK. Originally Posted by rcg001
Congratulations for stating the obvious!!! Now please re-read the post.
I never have really liked it. DFK has always grossed me out..... I guess you can blame my exs that didn't know how to kiss.....because of them i steer away from DFK & LFK....... In other words it turns me off however i do kiss.........
There is a dependency on activities and volume of a provider... I mostly go by "feeling" in this respect.

If the provider is a high volume with lots of reviews including TUMA / CIM / other ridiculous stuff, chances are I won't.

But if it's a fairly 'normal' (of course this is subjective) provider then I will.

Of course I never really know for sure, but I read and research as much as possible and gauge from there.
beautiful women i have ever seen on this board but not to be able to kiss her or daty [without a big upcharge] would kinda put a damper on the festivities though most of the reviews indicated they were pleased. i cannot imagine having a womann that looks like that and not kissing her.
I never have really liked it. DFK has always grossed me out..... I guess you can blame my exs that didn't know how to kiss.....because of them i steer away from DFK & LFK....... In other words it turns me off however i do kiss......... Originally Posted by Enticing April
DFK is one of the terms that defines GFE for most people, providers and hobbyists alike. However, some folks think that it may be a tad too "intimate" for their liking, especially on the "first date".

There are also others that do not like it for whatever their reasoning is, but it is rare that a FS does not provide DFK as part of their menu. A hobbyist who sees reviews that a provider does TUMA in her sessions would try to steer clear of DFK, or at least I would anyway, and no amount of mouthwash will work on that "shit" taste or the thought of her having that "shit" taste in her mouth to begin with is a big turn off on DFK said provider.
I do enjoy kissing, alot.......so I provide mouthwash and a toothbrush for gentlemen...
  • fawn
  • 01-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I so love to Kiss rather it be DFK or LFK! either way it turns me on and gets my juices flowing....
Its funny cause usually when someone can really kiss good they are also really good at proforming oral!
I agree totally with FAWN ......I love to kiss and very deeply.....it enhances the whole experience......several great kissers I have had the good fortune to meet and to kiss ........V-nurse of course ...Lana Warren....Cherri Darling ......Angela S.......they have been spectacular .....
I so love to Kiss rather it be DFK or LFK! either way it turns me on and gets my juices flowing....
Its funny cause usually when someone can really kiss good they are also really good at proforming oral! Originally Posted by fawn

I love kissing as well especially with someone who can reciprocate.

Love a woman that enjoys prolonged sessions of LFK & DFK. Nothing better than feeling a woman's breathing beginning to increase and her moans reverberating as her body begins moving about while our tongues play together. Excuse me.....gotta go...
Love a woman that enjoys prolonged sessions of LFK & DFK. Nothing better than feeling a woman's breathing beginning to increase and her moans reverberating as her body begins moving about while our tongues play together. Excuse me.....gotta go... Originally Posted by txcwby6

C'mere cowboy so that I can plant one on you!
I agree totally with FAWN ......I love to kiss and very deeply.....it enhances the whole experience......several great kissers I have had the good fortune to meet and to kiss ........V-nurse of course ...Lana Warren....Cherri Darling ......Angela S.......they have been spectacular ..... Originally Posted by tsrv4me

Thank you, sugar!