Welcome Back Gabrielle

I saw the ad and now see that your showcase is back up.

Glad to know things are going well.
I am back but just for COMPANIONSHIP and MASSAGE ONLY!!! No illegal activities!

I love your Stairway to Heaven photo (click it). It was my prom theme. You would have been the perfect companion to have on my arm....
"I am back but just for COMPANIONSHIP and MASSAGE ONLY!!! No illegal activities!"

I am sorry if anyone has misinterpreted this message as i was only trying to convey my normal legal disclaimer. It should have read;

**This is not an illegal offer. Any fees paid are for time, companionship and modeling ONLY. Anything else that may or may not happen is not contracted for.**

Hope this clears it up for everyone.

Oh and PS. If you have a question as to why I am asking not to be reviewed at this time, why not just ask me! I am having personal issues. Do not speculate, just simply ask. Thanks
personal problems you are experiencing you get through and come out with a smile on your face and unscathed. my biggest regret in this hobby is never having had the opportunity to experience you. your pics and reviews are so terrific and every guy seems so satisfied. now that your rates have creeped up a bit and my hobby funds have been limited i have not been able to book you but i feel sometime soon i must take the plunge or will regret forever. heres hoping all works out for you and in the meantime thanks for letting us enjoy your photos.