That damn "LIKE" button...

• ~Ze~
  • 10-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I wonder if it is only me.. but ever since that "LIKE" button came to boards.. I have pretty much stopped sending personal messages to the people I happened to enjoy their comments.

I used to just shoot a quick note, a laugh back, to start a conversation. But, I have noticed lately, that I just click "like" and move on.

My interactions with members directly has dropped. I need to change that and get back into the habit of poking people in PM.

Do you happen to have a similar experience? Or am I alone in my layZEness?
I wonder if it is only me.. but ever since that "LIKE" button came to boards.. I have pretty much stopped sending personal messages to the people I happened to enjoy their comments.

I used to just shoot a quick note, a laugh back, to start a conversation. But, I have noticed lately, that I just click "like" and move on.

My interactions with members directly has dropped. I need to change that and get back into the habit of poking people in PM.

Do you happen to have a similar experience? Or am I alone in my layZEness? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Has not affected me. It is a personal decision.

Torito
Like and RTM are unseen thus do not exist.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-04-2012, 07:29 AM
All these... "likes"... you fuckers are fucking with me...
*Like*
lick
Maybe if there was more variety?

• ~Ze~
  • 10-04-2012, 07:46 PM
The curiosity is going to kill this cat...

waitaminute... that is the whole point! -_-

I don't have to take this.. I'm going home!

The masses are playing a cruel trick on me...
  • S-Man
  • 10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
What is stopping you from doing both? One is a private form of admiration while the other is public.
All these... "likes"... you fuckers are fucking with me... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Every so often I hit the like button but never knew what it did, lol
I never understood the purpose of the like button...can u even see who liked it? Also there is NO interaction for me...so its not just you - everyone's lazy! Lol
I never understood the purpose of the like button...can u even see who liked it? Also there is NO interaction for me...so its not just you - everyone's lazy! Lol Originally Posted by Eva Damita
<<<<< Licked it, opps, I mean Liked it
<<<<< Likes fuckin with Ze even though she never sends me PM's
"Ze is loved by many but she don't know it."

CG
<<<<< Licked it, opps, I mean Liked it
<<<<< Likes fuckin with Ze even though she never sends me PM's
"Ze is loved by many but she don't know it."

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I want a "I don't like this you bastard" button.
+1