possible Bolton book leaker

looks like alex vinman's brother maybe the source of the bolton leak.hmm....

Wait, WTF?! Alexander Vindman’s brother in charge of reviewing all NSC publications INCLUDING leaked John Bolton manuscript
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/0...on-manuscript/

Source: Alexander Vindman’s Brother, Yevgeny, Clears Publications by NSC Officials
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nsc-officials/

Fire them immediate.
Why haven’t they’ve been fired already?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LARx7M9s15w

Fuckin Flounder
I picked vindman as the culprit a couple days ago in another thread

the real problem America has is not anything trump has done but the obama hold overs and obnoxious career state department "smart" people who have been in sabotage mode since trump won
EVEN IF what the NYT reports is true, it still isn't illegal and does not rise to the level of impeachable offense. There is no way around that.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 09:37 AM
The Mafia is blaming snitches for getting caught in their crimes!
The Mafia is blaming snitches for getting caught in their crimes! Originally Posted by WTF
What crime? None took place.
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Vote for bernie ftw- he'll make you offers you cannot refuse!!!
Possible leaker?
Come on Dilbert.

But seriously, a NSA guy leaking?
Fire yes, maybe more depending on what the NSA rules are. Potentially criminal.
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 12:19 PM
What crime? None took place. Originally Posted by bambino
Then no problem with leaked information.

I'm all for more open government
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 12:41 PM
Possible leaker?
Come on Dilbert.

But seriously, a NSA guy leaking?
Fire yes, maybe more depending on what the NSA rules are. Potentially criminal. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This is a leak on a soon to be published book...

It is like you crying about someone telling you the ending of WWII. Bolton is just confirming what those with common sense already knew.

Besides....Boltons camp benefits from this leak and is probably where it came.
Then no problem with leaked information.

I'm all for more open government Originally Posted by WTF
Who knows if it’s true? Undisclosed source? Like NYTs and other “media” outlets haven’t lied, or been wrong several times lately. BTW, where’s Schiffs proof on collusion?

• WTF
  • 01-28-2020, 01:24 PM
Who knows if it’s true? Undisclosed source? Like NYTs and other “media” outlets haven’t lied, or been wrong several times lately. BTW, where’s Schiffs proof on collusion?

Originally Posted by bambino
I get it bambino...you think OJ is innocent and you do not want any testimony saying otherwise.

Will not play well for GOP Senators up for reelection in purple states.
I get it bambino...you think OJ is innocent and you do not want any testimony saying otherwise.

Will not play well for GOP Senators up for reelection in purple states. Originally Posted by WTF
I heard the House’s witnesses and their testimony. They have nothing. But what’s the difference what Bolton says anyways? Ukraine got their money without doing anything special. Those are the facts Jack. Unrefutable.