Maria lizignoli

It’s been an incredibly stressful last few days. I turned on fox17 to get the news of the day. Maria was reporting from outside and had one of those tops on that kind of wrapped her boobs. God damn did she look hot. Sorry, but it’s just been me and the chainsaw the last couple days.
Monica Madden is the hott one!!������
Yes. Yes, she is. I used to look forward to turning on channel 8 in the morning to see Rheya Spigners gigantic nips. It seems they have disappeared. I think the producers told her to hide them. I’ve seen similar situations on sitcoms. When they are new the nips show but as the series progresses the nips disappear. I think the producer figures out who will show and tells them to cover. If you don’t believe me look at an old friends show ( Jennifer Anniston) or Big Bang Theory( Kalee Couco sp.). Nips are so sexy to me.
You will find that TV news or weather gals that look good on screen are even foxier in person. I've had a few of the current ones as customers. My first wife was a TV reporter, well known in Des Moines. It lasted less than a year (1980). Turned out she really liked fucking cops and firemen. That was well known too. LOL.
Shaina Humphries.
Monica Madden is the hott one!!������ Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
She’s on 17 right now. I’ll still take Maria. Of course Monica is beautiful too. And the weather girl Amber. Major wood.
Megan Selois (sp) does it for me. She is older.
There was a local news personality a few years back that started being a provider. I could only hope Sonya Heitsusan (sp) would do the same thing.
There was a local news personality a few years back that started being a provider. I could only hope Sonya Heitsusan (sp) would do the same thing. Originally Posted by vegas_bound
one of the des moines news people was a provider????
Yes, a few years back. PM me to learn more