Who kills who?

US Department of Justice homicide statistics.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

How about we stop bitching about who kills who more and start trying not to kill fellow humans beings.

Some goes with rape and robbery. Who cares who does it more, it is still bad and should stop.
How about we stop bitching about who kills who more and start trying not to kill fellow humans beings.

Some goes with rape and robbery. Who cares who does it more, it is still bad and should stop. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Rape and robbery who cares who does it more?

Black men raped and sexually assaulted approximately 37,000 white women in 2005, per the US Justice Department. In the same year white men raped and sexually assaulted fewer than ten black women. Black men target white women for rape.

If those numbers were reversed, you'd care a lot.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Where is Rambro when ya need him.

Please no lectures about how this is no joking matter, Please. I am not joking about rape. I just used it as a set-up.
US Department of Justice homicide statistics.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
About 10 years ago, about 60% of homicides in the US resulted in an arrest.

Not a conviction, not a trial, just an arrest. So literally most people are getting away with murder.

Some goes with rape and robbery. Who cares who does it more, it is still bad and should stop. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Once you kill a man with your bare hands it's hard to stop.

But I'm trying.

Please no lectures about how this is no joking matter, Please. I am not joking about rape. I just used it as a set-up. Originally Posted by WTF
how about Spartacus?
Do you like Gladiator movies Cpt.?
Do you like Gladiator movies Cpt.? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I love all war movies, I bet I have watch "Midway" 1000 times and Patton 500, hence "cpt" USAR retired
Those are 2 of my favorites as well.
Those are 2 of my favorites as well. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I guess what little things have changed war, in Midway, a Jap destroyer was trying to find a sub, which caused our planes to find the Japs Carriers

In Gettysburg, as I posted, Custer stopped Forrester (?) to stop Picketts Charge,

too much Dewars for more
I love all war movies, I bet I have watch "Midway" 1000 times and Patton 500, hence "cpt" USAR retired Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

My fav is Little Bighorn
Don't you mean the Greasy Grass white man?
Rape and robbery who cares who does it more?

Black men raped and sexually assaulted approximately 37,000 white women in 2005, per the US Justice Department. In the same year white men raped and sexually assaulted fewer than ten black women. Black men target white women for rape.

If those numbers were reversed, you'd care a lot. Originally Posted by joe bloe
u fucking racist moron. that figure is closer 2 10k rather than 10. ur quoting a source that put a zero in a column where it did not have a figure.

Please no lectures about how this is no joking matter, Please. I am not joking about rape. I just used it as a set-up. Originally Posted by WTF

Brotha Rambro got unjustly sold down the river by tha man. i trust him 2 escape & return in 3 mo.