Mazdaspeed3

ok..dayummm. Probably the coolest guy on here, ladies. Not even kidding. He's Asian, drop dead gorgeous, funny as fuck, and tawks in a thick ass New Yawk accent. So frickin cool. Fuggedaboudit.

I've only written about one other guy before and that was an extremely negative experience (harry balzac), and with that bullshit way behind me, I wanted to say Halleluia that guys like Mazdaspeed3 are here to make these endeavors so much more enjoyable.

Holla.
I love when the client is actually welcoming and fun.
Lol oh trust me the pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the kind words love. See ya soon.
Hmmm.......
Thancks for sharing so much private info about him.
Smh. Lol.
Guess someone found a WK. Now SP may have someone that actually RETURNS for a second visit.
Why?
Lol oh trust me the pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the kind words love. See ya soon. Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3
I couldn't find a link to your review of her.
Why? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Someone says something nice about someone ... and "the shit" hits the fan!
That's eccie for u.. bunch of haters!!
I don't know if it's "hate," but it's a good reason not to post reviews!
Someone says something nice about someone ... and "the shit" hits the fan! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't know if it's "hate," but it's a good reason not to post reviews! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree...people should stop writing reviews and posting in Co-Ed. The Political Forum is the perfect example of how not posting reviews leads to a civilized, polite, and educated discourse...