Question for those that visit Foot Massage Spots

I decided to look for a little stress relief on Friday and ended up at a Massage spot on Kuykendahl. Its been years since i partook of the AMPs. I went to a place that had men and women both being worked on in an open area but when i requested full body got a private room. I have to say the massage was great and the masseuse was licensed, but at times there were indicators of more. For instance the back massage included her climbing on the bed to get leverage. There were a few other things that made me think maybe. My question is for the guys that frequent these places is how do you convert from a massage to a HJ or more? Is there a move that indicates what you want?

Thanks
An erection generally works for me. LMT's generally will just ignore that it ever happened. Some ask if you want them to take care if it for you.

TTL
Point down to the little fella and ask "you suckie suckie?"
Point down to the little fella and ask "you suckie suckie?" Originally Posted by dearhunter
Most people will think that's just funny DH....and it is but sometimes it does work.
One that plays will position her body for easy reach. A light fondle of an available calf, thigh, arm, whatever is in reach, will provide adequate signal. The legit provider will react by moving out of your reach. The playful one will remain in place.
Being naked sends a signal that you are interested in a "good" massage. Also, as one post mentioned, simply "tactfully" touch the massage person to let them know you are interested. They may then lean in a bit more, and eventually (after you flip over), they may rub more against you and even gently rum their hands over your mid-section. They may ask for or look for a node to proceed. They might even bargain at that point.

I prefer no bargaining, but then leaving a tip. I will start a new thread about tipping as I am curious about standard tips.
Don't take your socks off.
For foot massage spots, that is the universal sign that you are there for hippity, hippity, hippity.
You can also just say hippity, hippity, hippity.
They'll understand.
double post
Leave 2 20's out for a tip. If that doesn't work go helicopter dick on her after the flip!!
Don't take your socks off.
For foot massage spots, that is the universal sign that you are there for hippity, hippity, hippity.
You can also just say hippity, hippity, hippity.
They'll understand. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Really? That's interesting.
Walk in with a handful of dollars and your dick hanging out; works like a charm.
Good stuff guys. I may have to go back for a second shot.