Date: 12/2/2023
Name: Mina
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/home
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: Shower slide, dfk, sloppy bbj with gagging , bodyworship, mish, cg, spooning, standing doggy, hj
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde with black Highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3" slender figure with b cups. Has a innocent college girl vibe. The picture with the pasties that say fuck me is the most accurate picture.
Recommendation: Yes
Great session! Here comes another round of price hikes! Lets goo!
I remember that police officer costume, we did a little funny role play last time she was here, I think was her last day, she fully opened the door when I was leaving and was saying goodbye and blowing kisses at me untill I turned a corner, besides the great time she is those little details, and the connection she makes with you definitely puts her in my top tier list.
I remember that police officer costume, we did a little funny role play last time she was here, I think was her last day, she fully opened the door when I was leaving and was saying goodbye and blowing kisses at me untill I turned a corner, besides the great time she is those little details, and the connection she makes with you definitely puts her in my top tier list. Originally Posted by anon43
Thanks for the review SF. BK has a tempting line-up. Mina is definitely on my TDL.
Thanks for the review SF. BK has a tempting line-up. Mina is definitely on my TDL. Originally Posted by Lnghrn01
Saw Mina myself and I can agree with OP that it was one of the best times yet
Originally Posted by H/Dtown
Originally Posted by H/Dtown
i saw mina the other day. last appointment of the day and was expecting her to be tired. instead she was incredibly enthusiastic and had a cute girlish personality. in particular she seems to genuinely enjoy making out and we did a bunch even after we finished fucking.
Awesome thank y'all for the feedback!
Props to Spring for the info