Extras

Never had extras at a club before.
Suggestions on where to go?
Dallas.
or St. Louis if Dallas is too far.
Amsterdam lots of stuff for you to do there.
I know my post, and the ones following it, sound smart-assed, and they are. But extras in KC clubs really isn't a thing. Go to Buck Wild in Fort Worth and it's a blowjob factory in the VIP room.
Never had extras at a club before.
Suggestions on where to go? Originally Posted by Shrek69
Go to the Champagne room. Fucking a chick out in the open isn’t as comfortable.

KC isn’t known for inside-the-club extras. I got FS in TNT once, but that was a fluke.

The Illinois side of Saint Louis increases your odds x1000. Others in this thread have given free advice that has cost them thousands of dollars to acquire.

First off, be prepared. Have a condom and have a plan. And have a backup condom. If you don’t, you’ll either get no pussy or you’ll get wet hot horny stripper pussy that could have been anywhere. Resistance is futile when it comes to wet hot horny stripper pussy. So be prepared.

Can you perform? Your dick had better be warmed up and “al dente”. Not too hard so you can’t walk, not too soft to put on a condom. You’ve got to be ready to go. Decide how naked you want to get before you get naked. Shirt on? Shirt off? Pants down to your ankles, your knees, just unzipped?

15 minutes long enough? Half hour? When you’re negotiating with your dancer, always say the phrase “and not one dollar more” so they don’t stop and try to upsell you right before you cum.

Have an exit plan. Know where your wallet and your keys are at all times. Don’t let her pick your wallet while she’s giving you a BJ.

And if she asked you to tip the VIP bouncer, tip the VIP bouncer.
Not worth the risk, IMO.
Anu other info about Topeka available?
E. St. Louis clubs like Punk Slip and Bottom's Up
E. St. Louis clubs like Punk Slip and Bottom's Up Originally Posted by kmohamm816
That’s how to get shot in Crooklyn.
If the strippers not nodding off from opiates or heroin
That’s how to get shot in Crooklyn. Originally Posted by Longermonger
No shit. Can't imagine anyone voluntarily going into ESL these days.
Or Mexico or Bogota.