URL / Website: N/A
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: 17510 US-169, Olathe, KS 66062
Activities: Lap Dance, NE
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thicker girl with small C’s. Several tattoos but a great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
I enjoy Tangos from time to time. Never any chance of an extra but the girls are nice and can be fun to talk to. IMHO dance prices are what kill it there for me. Across the street it’s $10.
I know Bonita's are $10 but you can't let your hands roam. That and the Johnson County Sheriff patrol is what kept me from driving out there. Got pulled over once when he saw me leave Bonita's. Just fishing for a dui charge. Never asked me for my insurance or even ran my license. His excuse wasn't even ticketable. Everytime I would leave there, someone was pulled over.
I know I hate the JCS. They seem to ruin all the fun. But out south, it’s the only place I want to go.
I know Bonita's are $10 but you can't let your hands roam. That and the Johnson County Sheriff patrol is what kept me from driving out there. Got pulled over once when he saw me leave Bonita's. Just fishing for a dui charge. Never asked me for my insurance or even ran my license. His excuse wasn't even ticketable. Everytime I would leave there, someone was pulled over. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I got pulled over from leaving Bonita's several years ago. He was just fishing for a dui charge. I hadn't been drinking which really pissed him off.