Regular????

This is my effort to get Houston COED back on track, now that the dust has settled.

As a Hobbyist, I tend to become a Regular, when I find that special Gal. I know, many of you never see the same Gal twice, looking for variety as you Hobby. This is directed to the Guys and the Gals that are interested in Regulars.

Guys. What makes you want to become a Regular of a Gal?

Gals. What makes you want a Guy to become one of your Regulars?

Please, no Smart Ass comments.

I'll start the ball rolling, as I've found a new Gal that I want to see over and over again. These are things driving my decision.

1. Very attractive to me physically. I tend to favor Brunettes and Redheads with a Spinner or slender figure. See my Avatar.
2. Provides an amazing sexual experience. Knows what you like and gives it to you in Spades. Great IOP while you are with her.
3. Great TCB. Easy to contact and set up an appointment. Never gives you Crickets.
4. Has a nice, safe Incall. I only do Incalls and prefer apartments, Condos, etc. Not a run down complex in a crappy location. I'll go to a Notel, but prefer the other.
5. No GPS. Has a fair Donation and may offer a Grandfathered and/ or discounted rate.
6. You get along well, even after the sex is over. A friendly, likable personality. No Drama.
For me having a regular is difficult, I usually hobby 1-2 times every couple of months and with the ladies wanting 3 references these days I need to keep variety so as to keep my references from going out of date. But I saw one recently who might just change that for me.
When I find a lady I really click with I will normally see her a lot.

I have a few that I have been seeing for 10 years'

What eventually drives me away from seeing a regular is when they get pissed off when you see another.

Good thread sir
Providers that meet the criteria are plentiful. In my case there are too many I would like to see regularly but the main deterrence is In call location. It can take over an hour driving from one side of town to the other depending on the time of day.
Providers that meet the criteria are plentiful. In my case there are too many I would like to see regularly but the main deterrence is In call location. It can take over an hour driving from one side of town to the other depending on the time of day. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I hear you. I should have included convenient location. The new Gal is only a 20 minute drive.
Providers that meet the criteria are plentiful. In my case there are too many I would like to see regularly but the main deterrence is In call location. It can take over an hour driving from one side of town to the other depending on the time of day. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

I'm not much on regulars, I prefer the variety but I do agree with this point. There are a couple of providers that I would see on a more regular basis if their proximity to me were better. They've been much like the OP described.
Extremely attractive to me
Full GFE menu, submissive and a bit kinky
Exceptional TCB
Safe, easy incall
Reasonable donations for services provided
Intelligent meaningful conversation at times but can also be fun and playful.

Hard to answer this question. Regulars usually choose us, we don't choose them.
Good point CK. I really didn't think about that prospective but I'm sure you are right.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-05-2019, 12:56 PM
because i hobby a lot, when i find a gal i like at a rate i can afford, i tend to see her a lot. i have 2 gals whom i see literally every day they're available.

advice to ladies: don't take your regulars for granted. go into every session with the aim to keep that regular..your regular.
Hard to answer this question. Regulars usually choose us, we don't choose them. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
This was taken from a Profile and that's why I hoped the gals might give us insight from their point of view.

I very much enjoy seeing regulars. How you treat me will determine if you are a regular, though. That choice is obviously yours!
because i hobby a lot, when i find a gal i like at a rate i can afford, i tend to see her a lot. i have 2 gals whom i see literally see every day they're available.

advice to ladies: don't take your regulars for granted. go into every session with the aim to keep that regular..your regular. Originally Posted by pxmcc
So true. Complacency with a Regular is a sure way to lose one. Becoming GPS is another. I've seen some Gals for 2 or 3 years, then they develop GPS and I go elsewhere.
I would have a regular now OP because she meets all of that criteria and then some. Problem is the drive and not grandfathering as of yet. If she were close game over. I work in Pasadena, there is nobody out here like her that I have met. #6 is everything.
Kind of combining threads with the Hollander one but I wonder how many providers are more of my variety mindset where they tire of regulars fairly quickly and like meeting new guys. Some do this for the fun and excitement of it too and new guy or gal energy typically fades with time unless there is a more emotional connection that none of us are really looking for in the hobby. I'm sure no provider would admit to either but I'm sure it happens. I'm not saying every provider is like that but guys complain about providers ghosting them, once good TCB going bad, service and IOP dropping...
I imagine that could be a legitimate reason for it.
Regulars are the best when I tour. I love to see them every tour ..
but like was said they pick us !
Oralist I like your list only I don't care if they are spinners or slim I like all sizes.. I like regulars and. am looking . It works better for me if I feel comfortable with them Being in the old guy category I don't want drama .