Providers: What Percentage of Your Client Appts Wind Up Being NC/NS's?

For us clients it probably varies a lot, depending on whether it's the first time seeing the girl, and if she's well known or not.

For me, I'd say my success rate with seeing brand new LC girls is running about 60-75%. This is after we've actually agreed on a date & time, and I'm OMW to the appointment.

So ladies, what percentage of your new clients who have agreed on a time/place/donation actually show up?
It depends on which city I am in and which sites I used to post. Over in Florida, ECCIE is not very popular in most cities so other sites have to be used to post as well. It varies day to day but I have maybe had only 1 established ECCIE guy NCNS after getting address.

If posting on other sites like described, maybe 75% show up. I have had days where everyone that I scheduled NC/NS, but that makes me think it was probably the same person time wasting over and over using different aliases. Which has made me pretty good at remembering someones voice, and the way they text or speak so I can easily remember it was someone who has done this in the past. It can be a bit scary when this happens for a provider cause obviously someone has your location and didn't show so it makes you wonder what the intent was in getting the address.

Some people get frustrated that I am extremely specific with giving location for friends I have never met, especially when I am at my home base since I host in a private apartment. (They must park exactly where I ask them to where I can view their car through my window. Call when they park, and be directed into the room while I watch you walk up to make sure you are actually there) but safety 1st...

On the other hand, I don't understand why some people think it is ok to waste another persons time. Whether that be the provider or client- NC/NS suck. It's not even the fact that my time was wasted but more of a safety concern, at least for me as a provider.

Good topic to be discussed, nonetheless.
This is a good topic
On the other hand, I don't understand why some people think it is ok to waste another persons time. Whether that be the provider or client- NC/NS suck. Originally Posted by NicoleBBW
Good point and I totally agree. It's the rudest thing either party can do to the other.

And based on your feedback alone, it seems guys don't pull NC/NS's near as often as I thought.

Hope other ladies will respond with their experiences.
  • bbkid
  • 04-14-2019, 09:07 AM
It happens for both sides of the fence. Things happen. But, there is NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER for it. A simple phone call / text is all it takes.

Oh, and no, "dropping your phone in the toilet" is not an excuse.
I have had one guy in 20 years NCNS. I have NCNS one guy because my car was hit and totaled on the way to see him.

I emailed him a redacted copy of the accident report later, but still felt bad. This was before I had a cell phone.

And yes, this is a good topic.
Or 'phone battery run out' or 'went to get lunch' for both sides
I've had one Gal that NCNSed me twice in a row. I'd seen her a half dozen times prior to the NCNS. I posted it up in COED. Eventually we made up and she never did it to me again.
We had many more good times together.

Had two others that weren't quite NCNS, but pretty bad. Early in my Hobby life, I had a BP Redhead as a Regular. I arrived at her place and called for the room number. She answered and her Pimp was in the room, demanding his money. I hung up and headed out. She called a couple of times later, but I didn't answer.

Another, I arrived at her place and called for the apartment number. She answered, thick tongued and slurring so bad I could hardly understand her. I hung up and left.

Since then, I've become much more careful about who I see.
I only see an increasing laziness on the providers side. From tcb skills all the way to lack luster in the bedroom. Add the increasing donation requests and the hobby has gone downhill.
I only see an increasing laziness on the providers side. From tcb skills all the way to lack luster in the bedroom. Add the increasing donation requests and the hobby has gone downhill. Originally Posted by Modmanix
Speaking of Austin ladies? If so, perhaps you should post in the Austin forums.

I get tired of people like you doing everything possible to run ladies off.
much more careful about who I see. Originally Posted by Oralist
That is the key!

Several years in hobby and I have not had one NCNS in Houston.

One time in UAE it happened but things are very different there.

This is a good topic.

I only see an increasing laziness on the providers side. From tcb skills all the way to lack luster in the bedroom. Add the increasing donation requests and the hobby has gone downhill. Originally Posted by Trollmanix
Do you hobby only on B page/LS? Austin has some amazing ladies.
That is the key!

Several years in hobby and I have not had one NCNS in Houston.
Originally Posted by auknowho

Same with me. A combination of reviews, P411, and even their presence on the boards have never steered me wrong. I've never had a NCNS. I've had a couple of providers get flaky on me in the lead up which was a good warning of possible things to come. I quickly moved on. I've had a couple of less than memorable sessions that were a complete surprise base on research but I've chalked it up to "shit happens". Other than that my experience over the last nearly 20 years has been overwhelmingly positive.