Lmfao

because we can't post links with real peoples names go to kansascity.com and look for an update on that Leawood case last year where the cops raided two ex CIA types house in looking for pot. Hilarious!
I seen it. He had one heck of a setup just to grow "tea".
That test probably was a test for chlorophyll. lol.
Question is why are we paying a Missouri highway patrolman to take license plate photos of people going into and out of a legitimate business and why is a Johnson County Sheriff making nearly 80k (according to the 2010 public payroll record) a year allowed to make such poor decisions, get the county tied up in a healthy lawsuit..... and still keep his job.

Gotta luv it
...why is a Johnson County Sheriff making nearly 80k (according to the 2010 public payroll record) a year allowed to make such poor decisions, get the county tied up in a healthy lawsuit..... and still keep his job.

Gotta luv it Originally Posted by 6ULDV8
Because he's an elected official, not an appointed one. An he ran unopposed (both in the primary and general elections) in 2012, so the next opportunity to oust him from his job is in 2016.

Unless you can start a petition to get him recalled, which will require signatures of a small percentage (generally 1 to 5%) of the registered voters in Johnson County in order to get a recall election.
good point statman
I am sure there is more to this story coming since there is a pending lawsuit. I am sure a few asses are a little smaller already from some ass chewing though.