First time in ABQ!

So excited about coming to ABQ! Looking forward to having new experiences! I would love any opinons on the best areas
Keep Safe and Play Hard
Cute pooper!
  • jan-w
  • 03-26-2024, 01:57 PM
Cute pooper! Originally Posted by oneontherun

I agree but what a way to describe it. Lol.
Purdy girl and great ass. Hello and welcum to ABQ
So much here to see
According to her posts she’s in Nashville, Little Rock and St. Louis at this very moment.
According to her website, this is her tour schedule. Albuquerque is not on it.
Tour Schedule

Kansas City 3/27 - 3/30 Denver 3/31 - 4/3 Austin 4/7 - 4/10 Dallas 4/11 - 4/13Little Rock 4/15 - 4/16 STL 4/17 - 4/19 Des Moines 4/20 - 4/22 St Paul 4/23 - 4/24

Omaha 4/25 - 4/27 KC 4/28 - 4/30 OKC 5/1 - 5/2
According to her website, this is her tour schedule. Albuquerque is not on it.
Tour Schedule

Kansas City 3/27 - 3/30 Denver 3/31 - 4/3 Austin 4/7 - 4/10 Dallas 4/11 - 4/13Little Rock 4/15 - 4/16 STL 4/17 - 4/19 Des Moines 4/20 - 4/22 St Paul 4/23 - 4/24

Omaha 4/25 - 4/27 KC 4/28 - 4/30 OKC 5/1 - 5/2 Originally Posted by FunnTyme4Us
Thank you guys for being soooooo awesome and informative, for me and others that might want to visit. ABQ is a place I wanted to visit but was trying to get at least a little info on. Yall really helped thank you again lol. I have on my WEBSITE the dates I am coming if you want to look that up and copy and paste that xoxo
I agree but what a way to describe it. Lol. Originally Posted by jan-w
Jan-W you are awesome, I love the play dates we have had together! I was surprised to see you in the NM section!
What a little hottie. And killer smile hehehe
I wonder if the other hottie from Houston is making an appearance. I think she went by Madison. Menu looks similar. Snowballing....
I wonder if the other hottie from Houston is making an appearance. I think she went by Madison. Menu looks similar. Snowballing.... Originally Posted by Wishbone2288
Thanks! I don't know about her I know I am, but I'm from Dallas xoxo
According to her website she don't see black dudes
According to her website she don't see black dudes Originally Posted by TheHolySong
Yep you are so right, thank you so much for putting it here!
According to her website she don't see black dudes Originally Posted by TheHolySong
Ugh... disappointed