WEST TEXAS needs Lovin' too

Come on Ladies...There are a lot of upscale very well to do, very horny
gentlemen in Midland. We get a few VIP women touring, but try to get
a date the day after they posted and you are out of luck

The Midland Hilton's North Tower has direct elevator connection from the underground parking garage. That is nice and safe for both provider and others.

West Texas is not nearly as affected by the economic conditions of say Dallas and San Antonio. Please bring us some VIP tusche...You will love the way West Texan men treat you...then you can go on vacation for a while to recover...

Don't forget to tell me!
  • R.M.
  • 07-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the info I am from west texas Im planning my trip home. I was thinking of playing while Im there
If you haven't already, you should also post this in maybe Dallas, Austin, or Houston to get the girls from there to notice you Westerners are frisky!
It touught it was posted in Dallas and Houston???? YES no
If you did it, maybe they yanked it. I checked your posts listing before I posted the above comment. I didn't see the same thing on those other boards..that's why I sugggested it.
Where were you men when I was in Midland last month????

Don't get me wrong, I had a great time, but didn't hear from too many men, so I moved on....

Maybe worth another try...

Genesis Nicole~
I guess I dont know how to post on individual boards...I thought it went all over Texas?

Any tips.
Yes:

--click HOME from the tabs up top.
--scroll down til you see the heading TEXAS in the middle section of the page.
--click on whichever city you want to post in. Let's click DALLAS for example.
--once in the Dallas sub-forums, click CO-ED DISCUSSIONS or the REQUESTS and ISOs for Dallas. Post in one or the other. Don't post in both. Overposting might be cause for points if they think it's spam worthy. I'd post in 2 cities now....then wait a month and post in 2 more if you like. That way you're not overdoing it. It's good you chose the main discussion board too.
Thank you for the info...I have already done one for Dallas...try another next week.

When u cumin back to W. Texas...I missed you in Tulsa
Yes, I'll have to make another trip to W. Texas...had a very good visit, but that was a couple of years ago. Thanks Tbrowning for the invite!
  • m2244
  • 07-17-2010, 10:03 PM
i was planning a trip to Texas but didn't get as many responses as I expected so I had to cancel I will hopefully be able to plan again sometime soon
I agree lots of GREAT you texasbrowning being one for sure

Worth the trip ladies!!
Myself and my girlfriend Raven Snow have ran ads this evening to see what kind of response we get if we get enough then we will be there next week !!!
I really do need to buckle down and make a trip out that a way!
I just canceled the Midland/Odessa leg of my W TX trip for this week because I only had one booking...ahhh summertime is so unpredictable.

Don't worry, I'll try again. Are you sure you're looking specifically in the W TX ads? There are beautiful ladies out that way almost weekly. I know this board is sometimes difficult to navigate, that's why I asked.