National Locker Room

Would any other men be interested in a National LR for the men?

I think the basics of hobbying, the classic mistakes, etc., do's and dont's, etc.. would be more efficiently disseminated if we had a national Men's Lounge to post in and not just our local ones.
Then the local lounge would contain more info specific to each city.
Also, it would bring men from other cities together and expose us to more information.

I can't see a down side for trying it..

I am give to understand that the ladies have such a thing?

Equal rights... especially since we are the ones selling out most of the dough.

Anyone? Bueller?
Excellent idea.
I like it.
There are very regional type issues that may not affect others in far away cities but the concept of a national forum holds merit.

And unlike ASPD, creating a forum doesn't take months or years. Just a few seconds to create it and set the same permissions (PA).

I can't see a downside.
It would get dicey.......some local locker rooms are more aggressive than others.
Great Idea!
I like the idea.
It would get dicey.......some local locker rooms are more aggressive than others. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yup. It'd be interesting to see, but I won't be shocked when it degenerates into fuck-yous and suck-my-dicks...
It would get dicey.......some local locker rooms are more aggressive than others. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I agree. While there may be some new and explosive personality conflicts, it might also bring the Texas cities closer together. It also might help the general tenor of the posts and attitudes towards and from the out of town folks making them just a little more uniform. It would also bring the wisdom of the Dearhunters', Jake's, Whispers, The Texas John's, etc. to the masses.

It also might might increase participation outside of Texas.

Keep on posting, please.
Great Idea
I think this is a great idea!
I have to agree. It really is something that should have already been put into use.
Excellent idea. Originally Posted by Shackleton
+1
Good idea
I like the Idea.

+1