New Member Steviee

I wasn't going to publicly comment on Steviee's arrival to the board because I feel everyone deserves a fair shake and guys can make up their own minds after researching a providers info. But after reading the PM that I just received from her I guess I will. As I said in my review she is a nice girl but I also stand by every word in that review. It was not a "petty review" as she called it but rather a fair representation of my experience. It was also not an attempt on my part as she mentioned "to keep her from earning a living, paying rent, and feeding her family." It was a fair review for others to make up their own minds of whether or not to spend their own hard earned money that they too feed their families with. She also made a point to say that I am "no Brad Pitt" which I am not and never professed to be. Nor am I a "young guy with a perfect body" as she mentioned. Again never professed to be young or have a perfect body. She is a beautiful women in her photos which is why I made the appt in the first place. If that is what you get when you see her then more power to you but it is not what I saw. Steviee if your pics are accurate and up to date then post another one with today's date in it and make sure to smile so that everyone can see all of those pearly whites. Like you said maybe I just caught you at a time when you "weren't wearing all the make up."

If you make an appt with her and have a great time please post your review so that others can again make up their own minds. In the short time I have been back I have stood up for the providers when I saw fit and took a lot of heat for it. But the main goal of a review board is to post the good and the bad so that everyone can have a safe, fun time together, and aren't misled by inaccurate photos. Good luck everyone!
Thanks for the info... BD
Thanks tbear!!

edit add: I notice that she isn't smiling in any of her pictures
threads like this be whats ...makes this board relevant

...this an a steady ...diet of ...plastic man!
  • jj999
  • 04-04-2019, 07:03 AM
When was your review? Link?
where is this review
Honesty. ...what a refreshing change of pace
Thanks for the great info.
wtf
  • VPT
  • 04-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Thanks for this reminder! I remember that review and how it kinda made me laugh but I thought it was super honest. I would not have remembered that it was this provider if you hadnt brought it up.
Good job....
Stick to your guns!
Too many are afraid to post the truth for fear it will get back to the Provider...FYI, it always does.
If it escalates, RTM it and the MODS will take care of it.
Thx for the info
Like she cant still get business.

Shes just butt hurt you called her out.

Dont apologize for your review if you spoke the truth nor do you need to explain.
tbear,

Thanks!

DD
Proper etiquette creating a threD here. Can’t bump the old review. And if you linked the “no” review in her welcome threD that’s a serious offense. Mighty kind of you to draw our attention to something so relevant and entertaining!! Whew